Home » Decorating & Home » Shopping » Etsy » Etsy Round-Up – Nearly New

April 9, 2009

Etsy Round-Up – Nearly New

I love seeing what people have listed up on Etsy. It is so amazing to see what treasures have been unearthed. This week we get to see some great stuff in excellent vintage condition, nearly new or never used!

First item is from ImSoVintage. This is a great mid-century modern serving dish. It would be at home in any kitchen with a black and white theme, mid-century theme, or with anyone who loves modern! I love the slight rise to the dish, not high enough to be a pedestal, but enough to give your food a little ompf.galaxy-stars-serving-dish

HausProud gets another feature with this great set of folding chairs and a folding table from Stackmore. They look like they have never been used, they even still have the original tag. Fantastic linen-look formica top, and stunning condition. stackmore-table-and-chairs

TheCollectorsClosest comes through with this fabulous mid-century snack set. An adorable red and orange floral motif with a great matching orange mug. Once again, in near perfect condition! I love it!mid-century-snack-set

10 Responses to Etsy Round-Up – Nearly New

April 9, 2009 at 1:47 pm

OOOH, I love that starburst platter! That is to cool. Great picks Ruth!

PS I was telling my hubby about your egg-tastic 🙂 experience and he said, “Yeah, that reminds me of the time……..” and then he went on to bring up the whole cocktail onions and mustard experience! Blarg is right! I’ll bet you two will always remember the ‘Egg Night’!

April 9, 2009 at 3:42 pm

Ruth, I just sent you a bunch of pics of my Heywood table. Let me know if they come through ok. Sara

April 9, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Don’t laugh, but I just visited Etsy to check it out! Had never heard of that site until I read about it here, so TY, Ruth!

Saw some neat-o stuff there; white Buffalo China steak platters, the heavy restaurant kind that’ll kill you if someone hits you over the head with it. Also saw some Fiesta Ware, which I’ve always been a fan of.

I still want a Sunbeam vacuum coffee maker (so very Fifties!) but I’m waiting for the right price on one.

Sara, I adore H-W furniture, too!

4. Tikimama Reply

April 9, 2009 at 11:30 pm

Cool finds! I’ve got a few like-new and/or in-box items in my shop, too, and I think they can be just the best items to purchase!

And thanks for featuring Etsy so much; I’ve been meaning to do the same. I’d like to find a way to promote my blog friends’ shops. I’ve joined the Vintage Village site and am thinking of joining an Etsy team – maybe Mitzi’s from Vintage Goodness. What do you think, Ruth?

Sablemable – now you’re gonna be hooked! 🙂

April 10, 2009 at 11:26 am

Sablemable – It is really great furniture and it is made fantastically! I love buying it when I can find a deal, but that usually means refinishing 🙁 !!! I still love it though!

April 10, 2009 at 11:31 am

Tikimama, I’m hooked like a fish taking bait!

Ok, what’s the Vintage Village? Another Etsy-type site?

April 10, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Hi Sara! Got the pics – they look fantastic! Can I do a post with your table in it? It is just too awesome for words. 🙂

Hi Tiki! I will have to head over to your shop and check out your stuff again. Have you put up new stuff lately? With all this blogging, it is hard for me to find time to list stuff…I will have to check out that group you mentioned and see what they are all about, but I really should join one too…

April 10, 2009 at 2:28 pm

Hi Ruth, Thanks for the compliment on my table! Yes, absolutely do a post with the pics, that would be great. 🙂

9. Tikimama Reply

April 10, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Vintage Village is a networking site for vintage enthusiasts and buyers/sellers. I saw it mentioned on another blog, and I’ve just newly joined. I have to add a bunch of info on me, my blog, and my shop, then see if it does any good!

Ruth – I just sold my second item, and am in the process of finalizing and shipping that order. Haven’t found the time yet to list new stuff, but I think today’s the day. I am trying to get my office set up, get organized, and make a photo light box to better photograph my items. Whew! Lots of work, but I’m still enjoying it!

April 10, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Congrats, Lisa! That is so great. I love selling stuff on Etsy, nothing more exciting than seeing that great email where you get paid. 🙂 I never got the DIY lightbox to work. I don’t think I got the right lights. They need to be big and bright, I think!