Home » Decorating & Home » Attention Florida Readers – Pink Stove on Craigslist!

June 23, 2009

Attention Florida Readers – Pink Stove on Craigslist!

Look At The Pink-ness!

Look At The Pink-ness!

Attention Readers in Florida – there is a pink stove on craigslist that you could be buying right now!

Thanks to Sablemable for alerting me to this little beauty.  And I promise I will get the pics of your other stuff up, Sable. Soon! I promise!

Anyway, this little stove looks like it is a real jem. And, according to the ad, they also have a pink toliet, sink and bathtub. Truly, the stuff of dreams.

Well, I am off to make tonight’s Mid-Century Menu.  Here’s hoping it is at least edible!

6 Responses to Attention Florida Readers – Pink Stove on Craigslist!

June 23, 2009 at 5:32 pm

Ruth, don’t worry about the photos, do it AFTER your open house.

Sara, when you see this, start swooning! You too, Tikimama!

June 23, 2009 at 9:34 pm

OH MY Sablemable!!!! Are you up for a road trip to Florida to pick up this AWESOME stove!!!!! I am totally swooning!!! I want everything, even the bathroom stuff. Super fantastic find Sable! I LOVE IT!!!!! Hey, here is an idea Sable – Me, you, and Tiki road trip it to Fla. to pick this stuff up and then swing by Ruth’s open house this weekend??? I think we could swing it! 🙂

June 23, 2009 at 9:55 pm

I just knew you would go ape over this, Sara, LOL!

I do have an enclosed trailer so we can haul our treasures back, but we must shlep Ruth along for the road trip otherwise she may disown us!

• RetroRuth Reply

June 23, 2009 at 10:22 pm

You are right, Sable. I totally would disown ALL of you. 🙂

June 24, 2009 at 10:05 am

LOL, Ruth!

Also saw some MCM Danish furniture on Craigslist down there. Another passion of mine that will cause me to pass out!

June 24, 2009 at 11:23 am

OOPSY, you are right – we must bring Ruth along too!!! We DO NOT want to be disowned!