Home » Decorating & Home » Shopping » Etsy » Etsy Round-up – Your Mid-Century Bar

July 27, 2009

Etsy Round-up – Your Mid-Century Bar

Here are this week’s picks for your mid-century bar from Etsy!

First, you need something to mix up those great classic cocktail recipes. Here are two great vintage cocktail shakers from libbygoodwife. Uhh…the fantastic Maytag stovetop is apparently just a bonus. 🙂

Cocktail shakers

Secondly, something to serve your great cocktails. These atomic cocktail glasses from bythewayside should do the trick!Atomic Cocktails

And last, but not least, is a way to keep all your mid-century cocktails snuggly and drip-free, a set of slide-on coasters by Hi-Jacs from Caraway Cache’s shop.

Hi Jacs Coaster Set

6 Responses to Etsy Round-up – Your Mid-Century Bar

July 27, 2009 at 11:58 am

Cute finds Ruth! Love the MIB coasters – and the star glasses – and the shakers are pretty rockin’ too.

Congrats on being featured again on the Retro Reno site Ruth! You and Tom totally deserve it. 🙂

2. Dr. Julie-Ann Reply

July 27, 2009 at 12:22 pm

I love the swizzle sticks! And the whole bar scene might actually entice me to become a drinker again.

Ah…glamorous cocktail parties need to make comeback. Enough of those wing-chomping-beer-guzzling-chest-beating happy hours. We need glamor again!

July 27, 2009 at 12:38 pm

Oh, that Maytag stove!!!

Dr. Julie-Ann, I agree with you on the return of cocktail parties, where women dressed in cocktail dresses and the guys wore neckties and everybody sipped (not guzzled) martinis or gimlets while the hostess passed around a tray of appetizers.

Sounds like a winner, right, Sara? LOL!

July 27, 2009 at 5:32 pm

Sable – we need to do a koffee klatch AND a cocktail party!!! We could have the coffee at your retro fab pad, and the cockatil party at Ruth’s retro fab pad! What do ya think? I’ll bring the martinis!

5. AlchemistGeorge Reply

July 27, 2009 at 10:01 pm

Oh, No! More competition for all this cool retro stuff on e-bay?!?!???

Fun to look at your pix! I’ve been trying to replace all my modern bar tools with retro stuff.

July 28, 2009 at 12:00 am

Yeah! Ruth and Tom’s pad looks more classy for a cocktail party!

Oh, deary me! What to wear to the party? LOL!

I like my martoonis stirred, not shaken!