Home » Decorating & Home » Time Capsule Homes » Very Cool Red Warner Ranch For Sale – With Furniture!

July 3, 2009

Very Cool Red Warner Ranch For Sale – With Furniture!

OutsideWow.  Do you want a super cute house AND furniture!  Then this house is the house for you.  It was designed by Red Warner, who designed houses in the style of Alden B. Dow (a big deal around here) and Frank Lloyd Wright. Everyone around here goes crazy for these.  And this one is unique in my opinion because it is very affordable.  At $145,000, it is the least expensive Red Warner I have ever seen.

In any case, what cute curb appeal.  I love the yard. The colors used on the outside are great, too. Love how that tan looks with the green.

This is a pretty sweet living room.  Oh, and according to the listing, that is a Dunbar sofa and Paul McCobb Directional side chairs. Love them! Adore them!

Living Room

Uh! Love that veiw. And the Knoll chairs are pretty sweet too. Those are also for sale!

Three Season

The kitchen looks like it has the original cabinets.  Too bad the appliances were “updated” in ’88. And a shot of the floor would be nice!  Since it isn’t in the picture, I am assuming that is original, too.

Kitchen

Ahhh….I love original bathrooms!  That sink is great.

Bathroom

One of the bedrooms.  More Knoll chairs and some fir built-ins.  Sooooooooo pretty.  Bedroom

Well, head on over to the site and check out the rest of the pictures!  They are pretty sweet!  Hope you all are having a good Friday!

10 Responses to Very Cool Red Warner Ranch For Sale – With Furniture!

July 3, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Sara! Where are you? OMG, I’m going to faint!

2. Amy Reply

July 3, 2009 at 7:49 pm

oh beautiful house! *drool* *dream*

3. Sara In Az Reply

July 4, 2009 at 1:34 am

SABLE!!! I have been on the road all day, so I could not comment before now!!! Oh My God!!!! I am so in love with this house! The cabs are like the walnut cabs in that house I loved around here, but was in questionable shape, I still LOVE that house…… I LOVE all of that furniture too. Sable, I need your smelling salts now….. please revive me now….. :)

4. Lara Jane Reply

July 4, 2009 at 4:05 am

woooooooooooowwwwwwwww. We have cheap real estate here but nothing nearly that cool!

5. 50s Pam Reply

July 4, 2009 at 12:11 pm

Yowza. Wow!

6. Karen Reply

July 12, 2009 at 11:37 am

I grew up in a Red Warner home in Midland Michigan. It had 3 levels: Main floor, upstairs, downstairs, and a basement. There were redwood celings, upper gardens and 2 story windows in the entrance. I have tried to find out more info on Red Warner with NO luck. The home you are showing is similar to the one I grew up in, but much smaller. So nice to see it!!

7. Leslie Warner Reply

August 22, 2009 at 5:03 pm

How Funny! I am Red’s daughter Leslie, this is the most fun posting..who posts these?
    I do love this house, I used to Play in this house every New Years with the owners Children. My favorite game was LIFE. Karen, which house did you live in, I have a map of all of them I designed.

August 23, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Leslie Warner – This is Ruth’s (RetroRuth) blog, she posts all of the stuff here. She has a little picture on the right side of the screen under “About” – which tells more about her. She loves retro, as we all do here. PLEASE email her at nopatternrequired@hotmail.com and give her the scoop on all your Warner houses there in Midland – we would all surely LOVE to hear everything we can about them.

August 24, 2009 at 8:54 am

Hi Leslie!

Yup, this is my blog, as Sara mentioned above, and I do all the posting! I am so excited to have you visit my blog. When we purchased our house, we toured a ton of you and your Dad’s houses that were for sale, and they were all beautiful. And I think a friend of mine lives in your old house (I love the dining room in that house!).

Any information or pictures you want to share would be greatly appreciated! I am glad you found the blog!

10. Pingback: No Pattern Required | Slideshow of Recent Mid-Century Modern Estate Sale