Home » Decorating & Home » Shopping » Estates/Garage Sales/Auctions » Andrea’s Fun Find – Vintage Stereo Cabinet

August 25, 2009

Andrea’s Fun Find – Vintage Stereo Cabinet

I got an email from Andrea S. the other day with these great pictures of her vintage stereo cabinet. Andrea says:

I got this for a whopping $15 at a garage sale last summer – it is in beautiful condition, whoever owned it cared for it well.  The colour of the wood looks very similar to your table, and the shape of the legs is very similar too.

*Andrea is speaking of this table Tom and I recently found at an estate sale.

Sweet find, Andrea!  I love it!

6 Responses to Andrea’s Fun Find – Vintage Stereo Cabinet

August 25, 2009 at 7:07 pm

OMG, I feel famous or something now! Thanks for publishing my pictures of my stereo cabinet 🙂

2. Alex Reply

August 25, 2009 at 8:09 pm

Very nice. I’ve seen people rip out the stereo and make this a bar. I guess it just depend on how bad you need a drink. 😉

August 25, 2009 at 11:08 pm

Very, Very cool stereo and cabinet Andrea! Great geal! *Totally Jealous*

August 26, 2009 at 10:57 am

Love rummage sales almost as much as I do Craigslist, Etsy, Ebay!

Now all you’ll need, Andrea, is some Frank Sinatra records, a few friends and a few martoonis.

5. Lynelle Reply

January 21, 2011 at 5:52 am

Wow. I feel old. I still have my *vintage* stereo that looks just like this one on the inside. The outside is a little 1970. I oiled the unit last year and it still works. I feel old. Not even 50 yet, either. 🙁

6. Meade Reply

October 27, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Stereo Cabinets are capable of producing the richest, warmest sound possible, mainly because of the incredible wood and craftsmanship. I have had a few. They last incredibly long time. Most cd players we buy today last how long? Maybe 2 years tops!