Home » Decorating & Home » Shopping » Estates/Garage Sales/Auctions » Thrifted Find of the Week – Unique MCM Side Table

August 21, 2009

Thrifted Find of the Week – Unique MCM Side Table

Ok, everyone!  Here it is, the thrifted find for this week!

We picked this awesome table up at the estate sale last Saturday.  It was from the super cool MCM master bedroom.  Sorry I couldn’t get a better picture than this, but the sun hasn’t been out much the last couple of days.

Estate Sale and Ebay 040

Pretty sweet, huh?  I also picked up a shade for my great ram lamp at a thrift store.  More pictures of the thrifting on Sunday!

Estate Sale and Ebay 042

Ha ha ha!  Not sure if the shade and the lamp go together, but it still looks fun.

8 Responses to Thrifted Find of the Week – Unique MCM Side Table

1. Karen Reply

August 21, 2009 at 9:58 am

Very nice! Love the shade and the table!

August 21, 2009 at 11:22 am

Kudos, Ruth on the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I think the shade compliments your ram lamp base quite well!

Love the way you accessorized the table! Very MCM!

August 21, 2009 at 12:16 pm

Hooray, you finally found a shade for your lamp! When I saw it at your house it was still topless – he he. I think it looks great together! And, your table is FANTASTIC! LOVE IT!!! Is that a drawer, or storage area, underneath?

4. Alex Reply

August 21, 2009 at 6:48 pm

That table is awesome. I love to see someone else put “stuff” everywhere. I have to put tchotchkes all over the house. I can’t help it.

August 21, 2009 at 7:21 pm

Love that table! It looks like it would match my MCM stereo cabinet perfectly!

6. Tikimama Reply

August 21, 2009 at 8:05 pm

Cool! You’ve accessorized very well, all the tones blend nicely. And I think the shade looks great on your lamp.

August 22, 2009 at 9:51 am

Thanks for all the compliments, guys! It is nice to be able to show off my treasures to friends who appreciate them!

Sara – it is storage underneath. It is like a little rolltop desk, and it looks like they used it for magazines.

Alex – I love my “stuff”!

Hi Andrea, thanks for the comment. I would love to see a pic of your stereo cabinet, feel free to email anytime!

Sable and Tiki – Thanks for the positive feedback!

8. Pingback: Andrea’s Fun Find – Vintage Stereo Cabinet | No Pattern Required