Home » Decorating & Home » Shopping » Etsy » Project in Progress – Housewife Cupcake Toppers

October 15, 2009

Project in Progress – Housewife Cupcake Toppers

Homemaker Cupcake Picks 002Sorry this is going to be a short post, but I am finishing packing up a great set of Housewife Cupcake Toppers and then I have to get these babies off to the post office!  This order was huge, 80 of them!  At the time I spoke to the client I must not of been thinking because when she asked me if that was too many, I said, “Heck no, it will be fun!”

Well, it was almost too much “fun” all at once! 🙂

But I had a good time making them, and I also got to trot out a few new designs I have been working on.  You can see some of these on the left, which I think are especially cool.

I think they turned out pretty well, and I am excited to get some pictures back from the client. And now, I am off to finish my order!

Homemaker Cupcake Picks 003

6 Responses to Project in Progress – Housewife Cupcake Toppers

1. Alex Reply

October 15, 2009 at 4:21 pm

Awesome! Do you have any designs that would be good for a New Year’s Eve party? I host one each year, and I would love to use some of your designs.

October 15, 2009 at 5:14 pm

I LOVE your cupcake toppers. They are so totally cute. I may just have to order some for myself one day! I promise I will not order 80 though! I am curious, do you know what type of party they are for?

October 17, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Thanks, Sara and Alex!

Alex – I don’t have a New Year’s theme…yet! I will have to look through my stuff and see if I could come up with something.

Sara – Thanks so much for the compliments. 🙂 They are for a bridal shower party where the decorations are all going to be by Anne Taintor. I am so jealous!

October 17, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Oooh, that bridal shower sounds AWESOME! I looked at your Etsy the other day and saw the mermaid picks – those are FANTASTIC! I may have to order some of those too! Now stop making such cute stuff, will ya! 😉

5. Alex Reply

October 17, 2009 at 8:02 pm

I love Anne Taintor! Our TJ Maxx gets her stuff in sometimes. I’m like a maniac pushing women out of the way and crawling through their legs to get some discounted journals and magnets.

6. Cindy S Reply

July 10, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Where o you buy those picks from