December 22, 2009Tuesday’s Retro Guest – Jan’s Christmas Movie Trivia Game Tis The Season For A Guessing Game!
Thanks to Jan for this fun movie quote game. I only got about half, I guess I need to hit the DVDs!
Tis The Season For A Guessing Game!
Take a break from the rush of decorating, gift buying and cookie baking and guess who said what in which show. Ready? Now don’t peek at the answers!
1. “Yeah. I got invited to the Christmas party by mistake. Who knew.”
2. “I want to wash my hands, my face, my hair with snow.”
3. “I believe…I believe…It’s silly, but I believe”
4. “You guys give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?”
5. “Remarks like that will not get you invited to Christmas dinner.”
6. “Good morning; Merry Christmas. I hope I’m in time to see you flip the flapjacks.”
7. “You used up all the glue on purpose.”
8. “Oh dear, did I break wind?”
9. “Look, Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.”
10. “Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?”
Give Up? Here are the answers!
1. Die Hard/John McClane
2. White Christmas/Betty Haynes
3. Miracle On 34th Street/Susan Walker
4. Home Alone/Kevin McCallister
5. Lethal Weapon/Roger Murtaugh
6. Christmas In Connecticut/Alexander Yardley
7. A Christmas Story/Mr. Parker
8. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation/Aunt Bethany
9. It’s A Wonderful Life/Zuzu Bailey
10. A Charlie Brown Christmas/Charlie Brown