Home » Decade » 1960 » Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Who Wants Two Pink Bathrooms? I do! I do!

December 20, 2009

Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Who Wants Two Pink Bathrooms? I do! I do!

Pink is the name of this game in this awesome 1967 time capsule for sale right now in Midland.  Pink counter in kitchen, pink bedroom and, oh yeah, TWO pink and blue bathrooms.  I think I feel faint. Sable, are you with me??

Anyway, the house is just under 2000 square feet with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.  They are only asking $109,900 because according to them it needs “TLC”.   Of course, I totally, totally love it.

Outside

Fireplace

Built-ins

Kitchen

Bathroom 1

Pink Bedroom

Pink Bathroom

Basement

Wait…let me catch my breath.  Those are terrible pictures of those bathrooms, I am sure they are much better than those pictures.

The only thing is…what is the deal with the oven in the kitchen??? Is it just sitting on the countertop?

Eh, who cares. I’ll take it!

7 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Who Wants Two Pink Bathrooms? I do! I do!

1. Alex Reply

December 20, 2009 at 9:07 am

What’s with the the little spigot at the bottom part of the shower? It does look like the oven is sitting on the countertop. Whatever. I’m with you. Move it!

2. Maggie Reply

December 20, 2009 at 10:36 am

Oh, those bathrooms — and those built-ins! I would love to see them in person, to see what type of wood they are. It would cost you almost a quarter of the house price to have those built-ins custom made today!

But that little shower spigot looks like a real ankle-killer.

You sure find a lot of gems in your neighborhood, Ruth. All the MCMs in my town seem to have been grievously renovated in the ’80s.

3. Adriane Reply

December 20, 2009 at 11:30 pm

I LOVE the last photo. It looks like a basement bar. Perfect for a tiki theme! It even has the lantern already! I’m totally jealous…

4. Inky Reply

December 21, 2009 at 11:03 am

all that house needs is for me to live in it. man, oh, man!

5. Barbara Reply

December 21, 2009 at 1:02 pm

You realize you’re KILLING us California people, who think that $109K is such a ridiculously low price for that size house. Example: My house is 910 sq ft of 1953-ness, it cost me $207K!! I’m so jealous of you midwesterners!!

December 21, 2009 at 8:20 pm

OMG! What a find! I’m getting light-headed over the built-ins, kitchen and baths!

December 23, 2009 at 12:11 am

Super-Duper LOVE those bathrooms girl!