Home » Decorating & Home » Mid-Century Decorating » DIY » Pin-up Girl Cupcake Toppers In Action

January 22, 2010

Pin-up Girl Cupcake Toppers In Action

Thanks so much to Alex for sending in these pictures of the Pin-up cupcake toppers shaking their thing at her New Year’s Eve Party!

Didn’t they turn out great?  And Alex’s choice of the plastic sticks over wooden ones was a nice touch, I think!

Love the vintage serving plates!

Wow, those cupcakes look amazing!  This isn’t helping my diet at all. 🙂

Thanks for the great pictures, Alex.  And if anyone else needs some of these lovelies for their next party, email me at nopatternrequired at hotmail.com!

8 Responses to Pin-up Girl Cupcake Toppers In Action

1. Annie B. Reply

January 22, 2010 at 10:00 am

Oh, Alex! How fantastic! How’d you get that icing on the cupcakes so perfect?
    What a great way to ring in the New Year!
    Your vintage serving ware is wonderful, too. And Ruth, those toppers are knockouts!

January 22, 2010 at 10:37 am

Wow! Those are fantastic, Ruth!

Alex, yes, lovely servingware you have! The cupcakes you baked and decorated are beautiful, too!

3. Alex Bitchford Reply

January 22, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Hehe! Publix got that icing perfect, didn’t they? 😉 We had a baked potato bar and some other treats to prepare. I decided to order the cupcakes, and they were wonderful. Ruth’s beautiful toppers made them perfect. My 6 year old nephew was funny. He was drawn to the ladies and the cupcakes!

January 24, 2010 at 11:14 am

LOL@Publix!!!!!!!!!

When I was in Florida a few years ago, I always loved going to Publix, albeit they are more expensive, but you can find anything you desire. Winn-Dixie isn’t bad, either.

5. Annie B. Reply

January 25, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Gee, Alex! You had me fooled. Thought you’d swirled that pretty icing all by yourself. I wish we had a Publix around here! Even more, I wish we still had our Winn-Dixie store.

6. Name (required) Reply

January 25, 2010 at 9:28 pm

Someone just introduced me me to your blog…Im glad to have found you… I’m gong to send my sister you cupcake link….this will inspire her to crank up her ideas a notch! Great post…come and visit….Dianne

7. Michelle Reply

December 31, 2010 at 11:59 am

So cute! Perfect for a bachelor party!

8. smith42 Reply