Home » MCM Fun » Do Your Good Deed » Cat Rescue » Blinded By Cuteness – More Pictures of Fostered Kittens

April 9, 2010

Blinded By Cuteness – More Pictures of Fostered Kittens

Hey everyone!  Just thought I would blind you all with some of the cutest pictures ever, and let you know how the kittens are doing.

Look at those little balls of fluff!!  Everyone is getting so big, even little Clark, the runt.  When I let them out into the kitchen they race around like crazy, and have really gotten good at pouncing.

Here is sweet-faced little Kat, who is tumbling around on the kitten jungle gym…I mean…Tom’s wine rack.

Most of the bottles of wine have been moved downstairs.  As you can see, the kittens are making the most of it.  In fact, I saw one of them hanging by her teeth from my vintage linen on top of the rack. Luckily, the kitten weighed less than all the knicknacks on top, so she just dropped to the ground and scampered off.

It is so hard to get a close-up now!  All I get are little blurs with paws.

They still love to climb on Tom’s lap!

The only thing we still have to deal with are a couple of runny eyes, as you can see on little Twix here.  Sugar, their momma, is still struggling with the feline herpes virus.  Almost all cats come into contact with it in their lives, but it only acts up when they are young, old or very sick. Sugar was very, very, weak and sick, and she just can’t seem to shake the virus, which affects cats like a bad cold. Besides a couple of runny eyes, the kittens show a good resistance to it.  With some eyedrops for them and some anti-virals for Sugar, they should all be fine in about a week or so!

6 Responses to Blinded By Cuteness – More Pictures of Fostered Kittens

1. Mrs. Jess Reply

April 9, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Too bad hubz and I are not located closer – we would totally adopt one of these little buddies! We have room to expand our kitty population.

2. Meem Reply

April 9, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Oh my, they are growing up fast. They really are really sweet little things. I hope you can really stand to give them up!!! that is the hard part.
    Love you and good luck, Meeem

3. carole Reply

April 9, 2010 at 5:33 pm

They are so adorable.

We lost a fur baby a couple of weeks ago and seeing these little cuties brings a smile to my face.

April 9, 2010 at 7:23 pm

OMG! They are all the cutest!!! Is that kitten in last pic the gray one I was always obsessing about? Poor kitty eye. 🙁

April 10, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Carole – Sorry to hear about your poor baby. Losing them is always such a heartbreaker. Glad the pictures of these little guys could help!

Jess – If you lived closer I would totally be trying to sucker you into more than one. 🙂

Thanks, Meem! I will have no problem parting with them. One kitten is fun, two is a challenge but seven makes me want to pull out my hair!

Sara – That is the gray you have been obsessing about! Little Twix. He is such a snuggler. If you guy come to visit, I could show you so many cats to take home…

April 11, 2010 at 1:34 am

Oh Twix! I love ya little guy. 🙂 I have a feeling when we come visit we’ll be bringing a cat home with us! 😉