Home » Decade » 1950 » Vintage Crane Catalog Part 2

September 23, 2010

Vintage Crane Catalog Part 2

By Sara In AZ

___________________________________________________________

As promised, the last 8 pages of the vintage Crane catalog!

Click on any picture to enlarge it.

Here are some more lovely counter-top sinks.

Here we see other options for the sinks, such as the wall mount or the wall mount with chrome legs.

And Sable, there is your little ‘Drexel Dental Lavatory’ at the bottom.

Hmmm, looks like someone wanted the ‘Yorkshire’ but then decided against it.

Here we see their FAN-TAB-U-LOUS baths!  Do you think if I throw myself at the mercy of Crane they would let me order a ‘Neuvogue’ bathtub?

Maybe? If I ask REALLLY nicely????

Here are all the ‘Water Closets’ – I love how they call them that.

I will totally take the Criterion!

It looks like someone is getting the ‘Neuday’!

Here are all their lovely door, handle and shower head options.

Here are some totally awesome accessories!

And the last page.

So please Crane, if you read this, will you PLEASE let me order a ‘Neuvogue’ bathtub in ‘Shell Pink’? 🙂

7 Responses to Vintage Crane Catalog Part 2

1. Annie B. Reply

September 23, 2010 at 8:41 am

The Neuvogue is a great choice, Sara! The Yorkshire lavatory – which someone crossed out in the catalog – looks a lot like the one I have in my hall bath. Golly, my feelings are hurt!

2. Glenda C. Reply

September 23, 2010 at 11:04 am

WE have a Yorkshire Lavatory – I do need a new Dial-ese faucet, however, the current one is flaking badly from age. Think I could order one from this catalog?

3. Sara In Az Reply

September 24, 2010 at 1:18 am

Annie B. – Don’t be sad they did not get the Yorkshire! They were sillyheads for NOT picking it and we all know you have FAB tatse girl! 🙂

Glenda C. – Looks like the Yorkshire was super popular, as well as super cool! Hey, if they let you order a faucet from the catalog let me know, they may just let me get that tub! 🙂

4. Annie B. Reply

September 24, 2010 at 9:06 am

Thank you, Sara!

I surely would love to have colored bath fixtures. Only problem is that I could not choose which color! I have a fairly unique issue in choosing anything in color: my red/green color blind spouse. Therefore, we tend toward really vivid color palettes. Ya reckon any company out there makes bath fixtures in turquoise and flaming orange? Maybe someone should!

September 24, 2010 at 10:50 am

I would have commented earlier, Saraaaaaaaaaaaaa, but I was in a dead faint for 2 days over these bathrooms! LOL!

Great post, girlfriend!

6. Willis Reply

December 28, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Anyone know where I can get a crane criterion shower head? Thanks

• Sara In AZ Reply

December 29, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Willis – I think eBay or your local salvage building supply places (like Habitat for Humanity Restore) would be your best bets. Good luck!