Home » Fashion » Aprons » Apron Inspiration – Vintage Apron Patterns

October 23, 2010

Apron Inspiration – Vintage Apron Patterns

by RetroRuth

So!  I love vintage apron patterns.  I am pretty sure everyone who loves vintage does.  I mean, what could be more wholesome than Mom in an apron, right?  So, when I am feeling uninspired, I flip through some of my pattern collection and just enjoy the prettiness.

I don’t know about you guys, but I am feeling pretty inspired now!!!  Have a great Saturday!

6 Responses to Apron Inspiration – Vintage Apron Patterns

1. Sharon Reply

October 23, 2010 at 8:05 am

I’ll take one of each, please! A very nice way to start the weekend!

October 23, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Oh gosh, these are all so darling Ruth! The top set of aprons almost look like dresses too! 🙂 Cool!

October 24, 2010 at 6:11 pm

My grandma always wore an apron, like the blue apron in the fourth picture. Mom wore those like the last ones and mostly made them herself, with me helping out occasionally as an interested 8 year old.

4. Annie B. Reply

October 25, 2010 at 10:04 am

These are so sweet they almost bring tears to my eyes!!

5. Brooke Reply

August 29, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Oh PLEASE tell me the brand on that top front closing one. I need to find that pattern, I just love it. I have taken to wearing an apron now each day as soon as I come home. I have nice work clothes, and it seems like as soon as I walk in the door I am doing a load of laundry, starting dinner, feeding the dogs, weeding and watering the garden. So now I just put one on everyday. That one is to die for–it is super cute, looks like a dress instead of a flat front (non flattering) apron! I must make one!!

6. Lassie Reply

January 18, 2014 at 9:04 pm

All so cute, but that 1st one can’t be an apron, it is an ADORABLE sun dress. Would love to have that