Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Albuquerque, New Mexico

October 31, 2010

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Albuquerque, New Mexico

By Sablemable aka Jan

You guys are going to die over this home!  At 1751 Escalante Avenue is a brick ranch built in 1950.  It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms,  2,652 square feet and is going for $359,000.00.   Coldwell Banker Legacy is the broker, but they didn’t leave a contact number on the Keller Williams site.  Photos as usual are courtesy of www.kw.com.

THE FRONT

THE BACK

THE LIVING ROOM

THE DINING ROOM

THE KITCHEN

THE FAMILY ROOM

THE MASTER BEDROOM

AN ADDITIONAL BEDROOM

THE MASTER BATHROOM

AN ADDITIONAL BATHROOM

The MCM lady of this house had impeccible taste!   Tell me what catches your eye, readers.

6 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Albuquerque, New Mexico

October 31, 2010 at 1:13 pm

If I were buying this house, I’d be begging them to include the dining room furniture!

Beautiful house all around, tho.

October 31, 2010 at 2:39 pm

I love the formal living room fireplace with those cool lights above it, and of course, the pink bathroom!

October 31, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Andreaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
    Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Yes, love the bullet lights and the dining room furniture, too! But did you guys see the little playhouse in the back yard, complete with a MCM front door?

4. Angela Reply

November 1, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Oh wow, that house is awesome! The dining room is my favorite, I’d like to own everything in it, especially that giant sunburst on the wall!

5. Jamie in Hollywood Reply

November 1, 2010 at 1:58 pm

I love this house! The design is harmonious and true to its aesthetic throughout, from the grounds to the tiling in the bathroom. I think New Mexico is a truly magical place and it would be wonderful to live there. If only there were jobs to be had in such areas! (I think the sunburst is cool, too.)

6. Annie B. Reply

November 1, 2010 at 4:06 pm

You’re right, Sableeeeeeeee, I’m dead. The house did it.
    I want that patio; dig those crazy roof supports.

I love the brick’s color and shape..so mid century. Love the fireplaces and the light fixtures.

Also want those boomerang dining chairs and metal wall art.
    And that pink bath. Ouch.