November 13, 2010Mid-Century Christmas Inspiration & Card Contest Deadline 11/17!
1. The prize for the contest is 52 new retro cards from What’s Buzzin’. They are not the same design, but are one of every kind sold by What’s Buzzin’.
2. You enter the contest by sending your choice of a consumer product for American Housewives created from 1950-1970 to me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in a comment (anywhere on the site) OR on our Facebook page. Your entry should be the name of a product with a short explanation. It does not have to have pictures, but they are always welcome.
3. The deadline for the contest is 11/17.
4. After that, readers will vote on who they think picked the best product. Readers will be able to vote once a day.
5. The product with the most votes wins the prize!!!
There, see, not so hard. So, then you should enter! We don’t have that many contestants so far, so you have a good chance of winning if you submit something!
On another note, I saw this really cute retro Christmas display in a shop my brother took me too while we were visiting him in Baltimore recently.
I have to say, I absolutely adore glitter houses!
Have a great Saturday!