Home » Decade » 1950 » More Antique Store Fun!

March 24, 2011

More Antique Store Fun!

By Sara In AZ

___________________________________________________

We are continuing on with sight seeing all the antique stores in America! 🙂

Here is a whole booth filled with MCM goodies!

A National Tileboard Corp. sample board.

This was a pressed wood made to look like tile.

This was $75.

Ooooohhhhh! Heywood Wakefield! I’ll take it all please! Love!

The bed was $285 and the table was $225.

I thought this funky picture was really cool. It was $48.

Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Tons of PINK Pyrex!!! Dreamy!

We debated getting this pole lamp, it was not that bad at $22. But we ultimately left it behind.

Uh-oh…………….oh well.

Another booth stocked with MCM goodies galore! And Heywood too!

And yet more in the same booth. Ruth, I spy some stuff that would be perfect for your Tiki room!

Come back next Thursday for the wrap up to our antique store visits.

8 Responses to More Antique Store Fun!

1. Uncle Atom Reply

March 24, 2011 at 9:49 am

Wow, some great stuff in these weekly posts including this one. Where are these shops?

2. Miss RM Reply

March 24, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Ack! I’ve been looking for a good pole lamp for ages!

3. Barbara Reply

March 24, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Well, I see three things I collect and you didn’t pick them up for me – the bottle on the glass/brass table and the green snifter up on the bookshelf. Shame on you!

4. Sara In AZ Reply

March 25, 2011 at 1:06 am

Uncle Atom – Thanks! All of the stuff shown in these pics were from antique stores in Ohio. In the last post it was a combination of some shops in Texas and Missouri.

Miss RM – I kinda regretted leaving it behind. 🙁

Barbara – Eeks, sorry! Next time, next time!!!

5. Uncle Atom Reply

March 25, 2011 at 8:06 am

Thanks Sara. The midwest seems to be the region for finding great stuff at reasonable prices. I need to make a road trip!

March 25, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Stop the torture! LOL!

Great finds, oh queen of the thrift! Salome!

7. Dave Reply

March 25, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Ruth has a tiki room?

I wanna see it!

8. Sara In AZ Reply

March 26, 2011 at 1:38 am

Uncle Atom – For sure a road trip to the midwest should be on your to do list, and bring lots of $$$ too! 🙂

Sable – So sorry girl! 😉 I promise it will stop soon!!!! Or, maybe not??? hee! 🙂

Dave – Not yet, but she is planning to have one in the near future – hopefully! 🙂