Home » Decade » 1950 » Yet More Antique Store Fun!

March 31, 2011

Yet More Antique Store Fun!

By Sara In AZ

_______________________________________________________

OK y’all, here is the grand finale to all of our antique store visits.

Wow, the stores sure did have a lot of blonde MCM furniture! I did not get the prices on any of these pieces.

I love chalkware and ballerinas, and I thought this set was really cool. But, it was too rich for my blood so I had to pass. It was $100 for the set!

Some really cool retro casserole dishes. These were $12 each.

I thought this lamp was really awesome, especially with that great shade.

The price was $160.

Yet more MCM goodies! I loved that shadowbox to the back left.

Some cute and funky retro lights. These were $30 each.

Some sweet vintage vinyl chairs. They were priced at $48 each.

And finally, a cool planter lamp. The seller stated this was  a Royal Haeger lamp and the price was $295.

Well, that wraps up all our antique store fun y’all.

Hope you enjoyed all the sights!

9 Responses to Yet More Antique Store Fun!

March 31, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Sara!!! I have that ram lamp on the nightstand in the first picture! Do you remember what they said it was? Or how much they were asking for it?

March 31, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Darn, that is right – you do have that lamp. I am so sorry but I did not get a price on that lamp. I was snapping pics all over the place and did not get prices for everything. I can tell you where the store is if you and Tom want to take a road trip to Ohio to check it out though! 🙂

March 31, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Ooohwhee! at those casserole dishes!

March 31, 2011 at 9:34 pm

I know Eartha, I kinda regret not buying them now…..

5. jamie in Hollywood Reply

April 1, 2011 at 11:23 am

I continue to marvel at these finds; They’re like a Mid Century Modern lover’s dream! Enjoy.

April 1, 2011 at 11:35 am

(dead faint)

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Where in Ohio is this shop? I’m willing to make a road trip!

April 1, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Jamie In Hollywood – Thanks so much! 🙂

Sable – These shops were all around Springfield Ohio. One was called Heart Of Ohio Antique Center, another one was called AAA I-70 Antique Mall and the other one I cannot remember the exact name. There are 3 HUGE antique stores right off of I-70 – you literally cannot miss them!

April 2, 2011 at 12:44 pm

Those casserole dishes are awesome! That last lamp is pretty awesome, too, but wow, pricey!

April 3, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Thanks Andrea! I know, I was pretty surprised at some of the prices too!!!