Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Armonk, New York

June 26, 2011

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Armonk, New York

By Sablemable aka Jan

I love this house!  Nestled within the hills and valleys, the contemporary home at 9 Fox Run is hidden from prying eyes.  Built in 1955, there is 3,567 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a deck and well preserved MCM features.  There is a basement (no photos-shucks) and a 2-car attached garage.  Houlihan Lawrence, Inc. is the broker and Todd C. Goddard is the agent.  Todd may be reached at (914) 328-8400 ext. 315.  Photos are courtesy of Keller Williams (www.kw.com).

Okay, readers, get your smelling salts ready, as you will need them!

THE OUTSIDE VIEWS/FRONT ENTRY

Anyone for oxygen?

9 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Armonk, New York

1. Dawn Bininger Reply

June 26, 2011 at 8:13 am

Oh my! Spectacular!!!!

June 26, 2011 at 9:16 am

Wowee! That house is perfect! And yes, oxygen please. I’m gasping for air over here.

3. Betty Crafter Reply

June 26, 2011 at 10:12 am

Sweet Mother! Still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor. It’s perfect.

June 26, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Holy Chips! That place is gorgeous!!! Umm…so much awesomeness…sputnik light, terazzo floors, amazing wallpaper! So gorgeous!

June 26, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Wow! Great find Sable! And that Crane sink is killing me!!!!

6. Rebecca Reply

June 28, 2011 at 11:50 am

That house is gorgeous!!! The cloud design (is it wallpaper??) in the blue bathroom is divine. I might have to use that idea!

June 28, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Hello, Gang! I’m still in a coma over this house.

Ruuuuuuuth, thought you’d love the lighting in the foyer!

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Yes, that Crane sink is fantastic! Whomever took the photos must have been enthralled with it, too, as they snapped one of the sink, LOL! Wonder if the photographer needed oxygen, too!

Speaking of oxygen, Eartha, are you still with us?

Betty! I know a great plastic surgeon who can reattach your jaw!

Dawn! Spectacular IS the word, girl!

Rebecca! Yep, it appears to be wallpaper in the bathroom.

Question-are those Hallmack on the bath sink wall?

June 28, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Smelling salts needed over here, please! I don’t know where to begin with the awesomeness of that house!

9. thissideofgaudy Reply

July 4, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Dibs on the front door! I’ve always wanted one with the knob in the middle.–thissideofgaudy