Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » Won’t You Be My Neighbor? St. Joseph, Michigan

July 3, 2011

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? St. Joseph, Michigan

By Sablemable aka Jan

I’m always thrilled to find a MCM home for sale in my neck of the woods and today’s home is located at 1019 Vinewood Drive in St. Joseph, Michigan.

Built in 1959, this brick ranch has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.  There is a full basement, 1 car attached garage and 1,072 square feet of living space.  The price is $118,900.00 and is listed with New Seasons Real Estate.  You may contact the agent, Michael Enders, at (269) 429-2200.   Photos are courtesy of Keller Williams (www.kw.com).

(That door is MINE!)

My favorite features are the door (naturally) and the pink countertop.

What’s yours, readers?

7 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor? St. Joseph, Michigan

July 3, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I think I love just about everything in this house, but that pink kitchen I adore!!!!

July 3, 2011 at 4:00 pm

I’m with you, Sable, I’m loving that door!

3. Lorie B. Reply

July 3, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Holy smokes! I love this house. I personally love the pink tile surround by the stove. Sweet. I think we are so lucky to live here where there are so many of these gems. It seems like there are entire subdivisions of these houses. Whether or not they are still original, *shrugs* that is sadly another story.

4. Oh My Mod Reply

July 4, 2011 at 1:20 am

The door is absolutely fab.

5. Betty Crafter Reply

July 4, 2011 at 9:51 am

That bathroom is definitely my favorite! It’s just perfect. And the pink kitchen! *die* The door is really fantastic. My Crestview Door is being installed this weekend and is the model with one diamond window. I can’t wait to get home from my vacation and see it!
    Thanks for posting these lovely houses – I really look forward to these posts!

July 4, 2011 at 4:48 pm

I guess everyone loves the pink bathroom, LOL!

Did anyone notice the original medicine cabinet with the flourescent light(s) on the side in the half bath?

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I know your passion for pink! I always think about you whenever I find MCM pink anything!

Andreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! You have excellent taste, girl!

Lorieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Yes, southwestern lower Michigan is loaded with these homes and it makes me sick to see them rehabbed.

Oh My Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That diamond door design is probably my favorite. Glad you had a chance to swoon over it!

Bettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! You must send us a photo of your new door, please, please, please! I’m happy that you enjoy WYBMN as I enjoy finding these fabulous homes for us to go ga-ga over!

7. John Hedge Reply

July 6, 2011 at 4:16 am

Nice pink tile, I really dig the aqua in the bathroom though. The back of the house could use a big deck or brick patio too. A big old school brick barbecue would be pretty sick there. The diamond shaped windows on the door are Classic!