Home » Decorating & Home » Time Capsule Homes » Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Longmeadow, Massachusetts

September 18, 2011

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Longmeadow, Massachusetts

By Sablemable aka Jan

Oh my, do I have a home to show you today!

At 97 Tecumseh Drive is this pre-MCM contemporary home.  It was built in 1946 and the only changes that I detected were newer kitchen cabinets and ceiling lights.  But we can fix those, right?

There are 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 3,375 square feet.  There is a 2-car attached garage and basement.

The home is listed with William Raveis Real Estate and the agent is Margie Berg, who may be contacted at (413) 565-2111.

Photos are courtesy of Keller Williams (www.kw.com).

Click on images to enlarge.

THE FRONT, SIDE AND GARAGE

97bed

THREE BATHROOMS

97bathpink

97bathwhite

97bathblue

97bathblue2

What do you think, Readers?

6 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Longmeadow, Massachusetts

1. Toni Reply

September 18, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Such a big house with a small kitchen, & this cabinets are bad. I love the bathrooms & the room dividers.

2. 60's Sal Reply

September 18, 2011 at 9:12 pm

The room dividers are wonderful! It is too bad that someone ‘renovated’ the kitchen. I bet the original was to die for! At least they left the bathrooms.

September 18, 2011 at 9:27 pm

I think those style kitchen cabs came out in the 80s. They are awful. Otherwise the house is fantastic.

September 19, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Oh, those bathrooms…………love!

September 20, 2011 at 12:41 am

Saaaable! those kitchen cabinets were the hot thing in the late 80s/early 90s … we had them in a house that my dad built around that time. Ick! the rest of that house is definitely swoon worthy, though! Fantastic bathrooms, loving the wall dividers, and of course, my fave, a flat roofed house, but I love that it’s a two-storey! Definitely unusual.

September 20, 2011 at 9:48 am

I agree, awful kitchen cabinets, but love the rest! The bathrooms, the room dividers AND the built-ins. And the little pink chair in the bedroom?? Too cute!!