Home » Our Houses » Ruth & Tom's House » What I’m Doing With My Saturday

October 15, 2011

What I’m Doing With My Saturday

By RetroRuth

Sorry for the short post today, but this is what I am working on today!

IMG_6720

Looks fun, huh?  I was in a really stupid auto accident yesterday, one that could have been prevented by the other driver just looking to the LEFT. So, I am going to be sitting around today making phone calls. However, I was very lucky not to be injured at all, not even bruises.

All’s well that ends well, I guess.  Nobody was hurt and hopefully my car can be saved.

Hopefully you guys will be having a more productive Saturday than I will be.

And remember guys, look before you turn!

7 Responses to What I’m Doing With My Saturday

October 15, 2011 at 8:40 am

Oh, no! You didn’t get whiplash, did you? If you start having headaches and neckaches, see a doc!

• RetroRuth Reply

October 15, 2011 at 11:11 am

Nope, I am completely fine! I didn’t even rock back and forth in my seat. The reason there was so much damage was because the guy was in a HUGE truck, he didn’t look while I was crossing an intersection (at a stop sign) and took a left turn right into me. We were both going slowly, so the only thing hurt was my poor car. 🙁

October 15, 2011 at 1:27 pm

So COMPLETELY glad that you are ok girl!!! Car accidents totally suck, I’ve been through my share so I know what you are going through. Is it just me, or do people seem to be driving worse these days – like the guy who turned into you?!? Seems like I see that more and more now. ugh.

October 16, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Poor driving reminds me of a deputy I knew who used to tell drivers if he could, he’d cite them for DWHA (driving w/head up a**). This guy definately was DWHA.

4. ae Reply

October 16, 2011 at 6:38 pm

So glad you are OK.

5. Betty Crafter Reply

October 18, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Oh no! That’s the worst! So glad you weren’t hurt, though.

October 18, 2011 at 3:16 pm

I am very behind on my internets, just seeing this now. Wow, that sucks, Ruth! So glad you are OK! Things like this are why I am always paranoid about the fact that Kat will be driving soon – it’s not her driving I am worried about, it’s the other idiots out there.