Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

November 12, 2011

Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all! I thought I would share some cool finds from e-Bay to kick off your Saturday right!

Check out these super cool Sexton wall art sets both available from seller i.sell.it.all.

HERE is the link to the ship set.

HERE is the link to the cat set.

HERE  is a super cool Witco from seller gunnerylane.

I love this super cute vintage fish shower curtain for sale HERE  from seller sofia-lucja.

Don’t y’all just love Sputniks?!? HERE  is an awesome one for sale from seller john79stl.

This vintage Danish sofa is amaze-balls! It is for sale HERE  from seller boat_h.

And lastly, HERE  is the  most adorable vintage Cosco children’s seat for sale from seller momthrewitaway. Love!!!

Happy weekend y’all and please don’t forget to enter our Christmas card contest! The grand prize winner will take home a whopping 52 retro Christmas cards, how awesome is that!?! I can’t wait to see all your crafty entries!

Xmas contest

Click here to see the details and to enter the contest!

12 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

November 12, 2011 at 9:51 am

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that Danish sofaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! And those cats! I remember seeing them back in the days when visiting classmates homes. Very popular wall hangings.

• Sara in AZ Reply

November 12, 2011 at 5:17 pm

Isn’t that couch the bomb Sable, you should totally buy it – I know Bob would understand! 🙂

2. Charlotte Reply

November 12, 2011 at 11:15 am

Ooh, gorgeous finds! I especially like those kittehs.

• Sara in AZ Reply

November 12, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Thanks so much! I agree, those kitties are adorable! 🙂

November 12, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Sara! I am LOVING the kid’s chair – awesome! And they ship to Canada, too … I am seriously debating!

• Sara in AZ Reply

November 12, 2011 at 5:19 pm

You should seriously get that kids chair Andrea!!! When I saw it I wanted to buy it and I don’t even have a kid!!! 🙂 Let me know!!!

4. deena Reply

November 13, 2011 at 6:30 am

That sofa is fabulous!

I have two of the cat sets (minus one) hanging in the upstairs hallway. The stray resides in the linen closet, and the 5 together represent our family.
    I’ve thought more than once about painting them with turquoise or pink enamel, but have never done it. I just don’t have the heart to ruin them, even though I do think they’d be cute that way.

• Sara in AZ Reply

November 13, 2011 at 2:08 pm

I love that sofa, I would probably beg for it if I didn’t already have my perfect armless sofa already! 🙂

You are SO lucky to have those cat sets, they are not easy to find. I would probably be tempted to paint then too, but one word of caution – if you do spray them the paint can wind up looking pitty and not very good, then you are stuck. This has happened to me before so I just wanted to let you know.

November 13, 2011 at 9:50 am

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that child’s chair and those wooden kitties! Great finds, Sara!

• Sara in AZ Reply

November 13, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Thanks Ruth!!! That kids chair is super sweet and how can you go wrong with MCM kitties! 🙂

6. Uncle Atom Reply

November 13, 2011 at 3:58 pm

I love that sofa too, nice find Sara. It’s funny, I’ve been watching those boats on ebay for months, someone could probably make an offer and snag them. I would but I don’t have a good place for them.

• Sara in AZ Reply

November 13, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Thanks Uncle Atom! That sofa would look really nice in your man cave! 🙂

Looks like the boats ended at $46 today!