Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » MCM Home Improvement: Do Wah Diddy

November 18, 2011

MCM Home Improvement: Do Wah Diddy

By Sablemable aka Jan

Have you ever heard of this place before?  Do Wah Diddy is a vintage store located in Dewey, Arizona and has a website, www.dowahdiddy.com.  I found it by accident on a retro search (God, don’t you just love Google!) and after checking over their online inventory, I picked out some pretty neat items to display here.  Some are expensive, some not, but the expensive items are worth a drool or two.   All items shown are in very good to excellent vintage condition.

Ready-steady-go!

CHASE-COFFEE-DEE11-2

ARVIN RADIO IN CHROME    $225.00

RADIO3-2

RADIO3-4

A WOVEN PICNIC BASKET    $38.00

PICNIC-BASKET-2

Very unique items, eh?  Also, Do Wah Diddy offers layaway on some of their stock, so check them out online.

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth!  Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!  I smell a road trip coming up, don’t you?

6 Responses to MCM Home Improvement: Do Wah Diddy

November 18, 2011 at 3:01 pm

If anyone goes on a road trip, they’d better bring mama that Western coffee table. 🙂

• Sara in AZ Reply

November 18, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Ha! I thought of you as soon as I saw that coffee table!

2. Shelly in PHX Reply

November 18, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Woo hoo! Will be there this weekend…already contacted the owners to schedule an appointment. I fondly remember their store in Phoenix and had no idea they were still cookin’…thanks for the tip, SableMable/Jan!

3. Jitterbug65 Reply

November 18, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Oh! The Tiki Bar, the Tiki Bar ….. so much love for the Tiki Bar.

November 18, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Oh, that’s so funny that you found this place in AZ Sable! Yeah, I remember going to his store in Phoenix too, it was really cool and he was a super nice guy to talk too. I came across his site a while back, but had forgotten about it. He has some really great stuff for sale – I am in total love with that other bar he has up for sale! Road trip!!!! 🙂

November 18, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Oh, WOW! I am madly in love with that coffee set, that radio, and that liquor set! Awesome find, Saaaable!