Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » Won’t You Be My Neighbor? St. Joseph, Michigan

December 11, 2011

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? St. Joseph, Michigan

By Sablemable aka Jan

If you’re expecting a baby soon and fear being too far from the hospital, well worry no more!  Today’s house is sooooo close to the hospital that you could walk there.  Not!

At 2706 Morton Avenue is this wonderful home built in 1952.  There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a breezeway that connects the house to the garage and a full basement.  Lots of windows in this home to bring in the sunshine!  Crawford Group Southby’s, International is the broker and Kimberly Webb is the agent.  You may contact Ms. Webb at 269-469-3729.

Photos are courtesy of Keller Williams (www.kw.com).

THE FRONT AND BACK

ONE OF THE BEDROOMS

BEDROOM

ONE OF THE BATHROOMS

BATHROOM

THE BREEZEWAY

BREEZEWAY

I pass by this home frequently and always wondered what it looked like inside.  Now I know!

8 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor? St. Joseph, Michigan

1. Betty Crafter Reply

December 11, 2011 at 12:10 pm

The yellow chairs! The lamp!! I want. I want. I want.

2. Pat M Reply

December 11, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Wow, a living room with TWO picture windows! Wonderful light. The windows with four horizontal panes are like the ones in my house, but here they’re aluminum. I’m encouraged to see some that look replaced with the same style. (Know I should do that….)

December 11, 2011 at 1:11 pm

I really like the way that bathroom is laid out – with the cute little divider thing and all! 🙂

December 11, 2011 at 1:14 pm

The outside is just gorgeous! I can see why you always wondered about the inside, Saaaaable!

December 11, 2011 at 2:51 pm

For some reason, this home just speaks to me of happiness. You know how sometimes you can just *feel* happiness in a home?

December 11, 2011 at 5:05 pm

That bathroom!!! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness…

7. Lorie B. Reply

December 11, 2011 at 10:45 pm

Looks like a lovely home…but I SOOOOO wouldn’t want to pay the taxes. I have friends that live near there and their taxes are insane. It is stupid, really, but St. Joe never has impressed me on their policies.

8. Roxanne Reply

December 12, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I wanted to love the kitchen. I ended up a bit less than that level when I saw how the peninsular sort of separated the stove area from the sink area. It’s WAY far away!

The rest of the house is awesome, though!