Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

January 21, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

By Sara In AZ

Check out the cool stuff for sale on e-Bay this week y’all! I hope you find something you can’t live without. I found some cool, retro shadowboxes up for sale (maybe one will work out for you Erin, let me know if you get one) and some sweet vintage wallpaper amongst other cool MCM stuff.

First up a cool atomic shadowbox for sale from seller expresso59. If anyone is near Pennsylvania I say go pick it up in person, I would would worry every second this was being shipped that all the mirrors would get broken out.

s1

How about 4 rolls of vintage Sailor wallpaper Border from seller clarketiques570. So adorable!

s2

Check out this cool Mid Century gravel art plaque from seller machineagesociety.

s3

I just think this Royledge Shelf Edging, from seller todays_pleasures_tomorrows_treasures,  is super adorable!

s8

Here is another Mid Century Shadowbox available from seller ermalschnauzer, so FAB!

s4

Don’t you just love this retro pendant light from seller cmnicole!

s5

I super love vintage wallpaper, and this one is no exception! Check out this cool vintage fish wallpaper from seller hardtofindhouseparts. LOVE!!!

s6

One more shadowbox for y’all to consider. This one is a ‘Buy It Now’ at $140, which does not seem like a totally bad price considering some  shadowboxes have been selling for over $300 lately. This vintage Shadowbox is for sale from seller 1sarb. Snatch it up while you can y’all!

s7

Lastly, check out this AWESOME Mid Century Dresser from seller dead50s! OMG!!! Don Draper, from Mad Men, has this EXACT same piece of furniture is his office! Amaze-balls!!!!

s9

Picture from amctv.com

s10

Please someone buy this immediately!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

8 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

January 21, 2012 at 12:49 pm

That wallpaper is gorgeous! I love that it’s on the black background. That Don Draper dresser is too cool, great find Sara!

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 21, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I know, I’m dying over that wallpaper Andrea! The black really makes the colors pop. And the dresser, don’t even get me started……… 🙂

2. Erin Reply

January 21, 2012 at 1:26 pm

yay! more cool shadowboxes! thanks sara!

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 21, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Hopefully you can find one that works for you Erin! If not, I will certainly keep posting them here until you find one! 🙂

3. Glenn Soucy Reply

January 23, 2012 at 1:15 am

I have a few Turner wall accessories already, coincidently, in the brown/white/orange/turquoise, so I had to grab one of the shadowboxes. It has just enough of a 50’s feel to use in my bar area, above a 1960’s display case that I am converting to a credenza. I should be able to use some orange and turquoise accent colors.

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 23, 2012 at 12:19 pm

AWESOME Glenn!!! That is sooooo cool! Thanks for letting me know. Your bar area sounds super fantastic. If you can please snap some pics and send them in we would all love to see!

4. Eileen Reply

May 25, 2012 at 8:08 am

Hello –
    I just stumbled onto your blog and wanted to let you know I bought the Don Draper (Witco?) dresser and it is absolutely amazing! It actually is a 5 piece bedroom set (headboard, highboy, dresser, mirror, 2 side tables). I am using the dresser as an office credenza and go into my office just to stare at it, it’s just so flippin cool! Great blog I will be sure to follow.

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 25, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Oh my gosh!!!! Nooooo!!!! That is SO awesome!!!! I am completely jealous, as that dresser looks so completely fabulous! I am super glad it went to someone who loves it to bits though. Thanks so much for letting me know! If you want to/have the time please take pics and send them in, I would love to see the whole set together! sara@nopatternrequired.com