Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

January 28, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

Hey y’all! I found some super suh-weet stuff on e-Bay for my Saturday round-up, maybe you will see the perfect retro goody for your house.

First up this FAB Burwood Bull Fighter wall plaque from seller antiques14710. The plaque even still has the original tags on it! WOW!

Here is a really great Vintage Fiberglass Lampshade from seller caringnurse101. Don’t y’all just love the funky 2 tiered look on this shade!

Check out this AWESOME Danish Modern Sofa and Table Set from seller kathrynp2511. It was made by Madison Furniture in Canton Mississippi in 1965.

How about an original vintage George Nelson Ball Clock from seller gizzmotango. Awesome!

I think this Shadowbox, from seller bigb9216, is pretty fantastic – it has a clock! LOVE!

See, so cool!

For some reason the TV Tray market is going gang-busters right now. Check out these Vintage TV Trays from seller hennad1 – they are already over $100 and the auction still has a day to go.

*Note to self – if I see any retro TV Trays at thrift stores BUY THEM!!! Smile

Check out these really cool Paint By Number Pictures from seller 4d-collectibles. They look to be really well painted and I love the Spanish/Mexican scenes on these.

Up next are some retro 1950s atomic barstools from seller 2muchmod. Awesome!

And, one more set of Atomic Barstools from seller horsemanantiquesinc. I LOVE the Naugahyde on these stools – the pattern is called “Contemporary” and you could get it in a bunch of different colors. Check out this Flickr page which shows some original color swatches. If I could only get my hands on some of that pink……………………………..my life would be complete!

Lastly, we have a super FAB  Witco World Map from seller consignfordesign. These don’t come up sale very often, so it could sell for big money!

Have a great weekend y’all!

8 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

January 28, 2012 at 10:24 am

Love it all! Especially the paint by numbers and TV trays. I keep trying to talk the Mr. into TV trays but he says that he doesn’t eat in front of the TV. I’m all “Who doesn’t eat in front of the TV? That’s not American!” 🙂

You BET that Witco is going for a lot..wish I had a hundred of those babies.

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 28, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Thanks Eartha! 🙂 If I find any TV trays they are definitely coming home with me! I am really super interested to see what that Witco goes for. I wish I had a hundred too. 🙂

January 28, 2012 at 10:53 am

Oh my god, you seriously are killing me here!!!

Those TV trays are amazing, but I can’t believe they are over $100 already! Makes me glad I got the estate sale ones we are using now when I did!

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 28, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I was seriously stunned at the price of those TV trays Ruth. You got an amazing buy on your TV trays; they will probably be worth more than gold, at this rate, in the near future! 🙂

January 28, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Wow, you’ve definitely found some awesome stuff there, Sara! I am now kicking myself for passing up tv trays at garage sales over the summer! Both of those sets of bar stools are to die for as well, wow!

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 28, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Thanks Andrea! I know, what on earth is up with TV Trays?!? Next time you see them, snatch them right up – they’ll be worth millions one day I tell you! 🙂

4. Betty Crafter Reply

January 29, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Sara why do you do this to me???? So many things tempting me. Must…not…spend…$900…on…Map of the World…

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 29, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Hee! Sorry Betty! 🙂 Let us know if you do get tempted by that Witco, it would look FAB in your house!