Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » Friday Special! Won’t You Be My Neighbor: West Seattle, Washington

February 3, 2012

Friday Special! Won’t You Be My Neighbor: West Seattle, Washington

By Sablemable aka Jan

That Retro Ruth!   Always lending a helping hand!  She forwarded a TON of MCM homes to me that are for sale around the country and today I’m going to show you one, just to get your weekend off to a good start!

All of the homes Ruth sent me were from Pinterest; Kristine Yuri has a passion for MCM homes, too and if you want to check out her site, click here.  http://pinterest.com/otenderbuttons/time-capsule-one-owner-mid-century-homes/        Thank you, Ruth and Kristine for doing all of the leg work!  We appreciate it lots and lots!

At 11103 34th Place is this wonderful tri-level home that was built in 1962.  There are 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a lovely rec room with a kitchenette.  The home is listed with Prudential Northwest Realty and agent Sylvia Mennen may be reached at 206-938-6433.  The price is $365,000.00.

THE FRONT

275232-12-alt

THE HALF BATHROOM

275232-11-alt

THE BASEMENT REC ROOM

275232-13-alt

275232-14-alt

I’m really beginning to have a yen for Seattle MCM homes!

Aren’t you, readers?

8 Responses to Friday Special! Won’t You Be My Neighbor: West Seattle, Washington

February 3, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Don’t change a thing. Don’t move a thing. I’ll take it!

2. kathleen Reply

February 3, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Noooooooo! People of Seattle, please disregard! Move on! Look away! It’s MINE!! ;) I’ve been stalking this house since the day it went on the market, praying our house (in the same neighborhood) will sell before anyone else makes an offer on this one. I just need it to stay undiscovered for a bit longer. Isn’t it GORGEOUS?! I’m completely, totally head over heels for it.

• RetroRuth Reply

February 4, 2012 at 11:01 am

Oh my goodness, Kathleen!!! If we would have known… :) Well, I’m crossing my fingers that you will get an offer on your house so you can get this beauty! Make sure to email us and let us know!

3. Sara In AZ Reply

February 4, 2012 at 12:28 am

Just really amazing! Yes, I agree with Eartha – don’t change a thing!

4. maria Reply

February 4, 2012 at 9:50 am

i live in west seattle, the southwest end close to Burien, and i can tell you there’s a lot of MCM to be had, some fabulous houses. Check out the Arroyo’s and Arbor Heights. i live in a very understated little 1955 gem complete with ming green bath, wood paneled wall, corner fireplace and view of puget sound

5. Kristine Yuri Reply

February 25, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Oh, how neat! Thanks for linking to my Pinterest. This is one of my favorite sites so it means a lot coming from you ladies. I finally started a little blog to show more houses that I’ve found as well. (http://ohsotenderbuttons.blogspot.com/)

6. Lorna Hanson Forbes Reply

July 22, 2012 at 10:34 am

This is the perfect hideout, I mean home for someone who entertains. My good friends Meyer Lansky and Ben Seagel must aprprove first but I think it grand
    God Bless,