Home » Decade » 1940 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

March 17, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

By Sara In AZ

Oooohhhhh, I’ve found some real gems for sale on e-Bay this week y’all, I sure hope you find something you can’t live without!

First up, this adorable Bradley Wall Plaque Fish from seller metro-313. How cool that this is STILL in the original box, and I LOVE the colors on this little fish.

Next up this super cute Poodle Purse from seller judgedeluca. It looks kinda like a coin purse to me, but the seller states it is 8” wide, so maybe it’s more of an eyeglasses case?

Eeeeeeeee, how awesome are these little Lucite Dolphin Wall Plaques from seller colors-n-chrome! I sure would love to have a set of these in my bathroom!

Check out these FAB Kreiss Phone Calling Poodles from seller sbonquist. So sweet!!!

I thought this Flamingo Paint By Number, from seller nanastuff, was really neat. I have never seen this particular Flamingo PBN  image before.

I am just in love with this SUPERB piece of Mid Century Modern Wall Art from seller  warsumm. AWESOME!!!

Ok, not that I necessarily want anyone to actually buy these since they are asbestos tiles – but I thought they were super cool (esp. since they are in the original box) so I wanted to show them here anyway. Check out these Osage Green Armstrong Floor Tiles from seller tinabug. I just LOVE that color and I SO wish they still made VCT tile just like this!

Lastly, check out this FABLOUS 1947 Avon Saleswoman Sample Kit from seller rodskininteriorproducts. This thing is amazing, how cool that all the products are still there after all of this time!

Have a great weekend y’all!

11 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

1. Christa Reply

March 17, 2012 at 8:20 am

So much eye candy … love your posts. A Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you & pinch if you don’t have green on.

2. Sara In AZ Reply

March 17, 2012 at 10:34 am

Oh thanks so much Christa, I really appreciate that! And yes, I do have my green on! 🙂

3. Vickie Reply

March 17, 2012 at 11:24 am

Love the fish wall plaques, but went straight for the blue poodles (I ADORE poodle everything!) but at the current bid of $120.00 (yikes!) I’ll pass today :- ) Wow, who knew! These things probably cost a whoppin $2.98 at the five & dime when they were new. But so darn cute & certainly worth whatever gives a collectors heart pleasure. You’re a great “shopper” Sara!

I have green eyes so I’m safe! And here’s an Irish blessing for you today – May you live to be a hundred years, with one extra year to repent ;- )

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 17, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Aren’t those poodles FAB Vickie! I’m not sure what is up with that price though, it seems SO insanely high. I actually picked up a set of these exact poodles, but in pink, a few years back for $10. So look around, I’ll bet you can find a set on the cheap! 🙂

Happy St Pats day! 🙂

March 17, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Wow!!! That abstract wall art is reallly awesome, Sara! Oh, and I love that little fishy. 🙂

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 17, 2012 at 3:57 pm

I know Ruth, I am really in love with that wall art AND that little fishy too – of course! 🙂

5. SeaneenBrennan Reply

March 18, 2012 at 2:34 am

Some real gems you found. The kind of stuff that sends me into paroxysms of delight 😉 …I have not seen that Flamingo PBN either.

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 18, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Thank you so much Seaneen, I really do appreciate that! 🙂 I super love that Flamingo PBN!

March 18, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Those dolphins are insanely good!! And those blue poodles are hilariously good. And that Avon kit…..wow!

• SeaneenBrennan Reply

March 18, 2012 at 2:57 pm

@Eartha Kitsch …Haha!! Love your ID name. When I was just a kid, maybe 10 or 11, I was mesmerized by her performance on the Ed Sullivan Show where she slithered down a long set of stairs while singing.

March 18, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Oh I love those blue poodles! Too cute!