Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

March 31, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, check out the kitschy goodies I found for sale on e-Bay this week!

First up, a sweet set of 3 Paint By Numbers from seller m1keintheusa456.

s2

How about a cool set of New Old Stock Seamless Stockings from our sponsor My Nifty Thrifty. These are SO cool!

s9

I know I’ve said it before – I love clocks! Smile  If you are in the market for a kitschy clock check out this cool Conga Drum Clock from seller carlrc.

s3

One more clock for y’all to consider. I just love this vintage retro Nutone Wall Clock from seller libbysmom-2007.

s4

Does anyone need some Vintage Fish Wallpaper for a retro bathroom re-do? If so, check out this wallpaper from seller fourdogfarm.

s5

Are you in the market for some atomic flatware? Check out this sweet set of Oneida Twin Star from seller  mjk55.

s6

This Vintage Wrapping Paper, from seller treasureofdreams, sure does tug at my heart strings. Thought I don’t know if I could ever actually use it!

s7

I just love this Vintage Gravel Art from seller 1viciouskaiser. Awesome!!!

s1

Lastly, this Danish Room Divider, from seller calicogirl1, is super FAB!!! Those pendant lights…..LOVE!!!

s8

Have a great weekend y’all!

9 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on e-Bay

1. Vickie Reply

March 31, 2012 at 6:49 am

Oh you give me such wicked ideation Mz. Sarah! Love it ALL! Especially the can-can PBN! And the gravel art, and the clocks, and the room divider. Wicked ideation, that’s what it is!
    ~Vickie~

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 31, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Hee! Glad you like shopping with me on Saturdays Vickie! 🙂

March 31, 2012 at 9:57 am

Ooh! Good thing I’m broke! 🙂 That Nutone clock goes with a doorbell. I took a photo of one at an estate sale years ago and have it well, you know….somewhere?

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 31, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Yeah Eartha, the seller was saying something in the listing description about there being a doorbell at one time, but no longer. Do you think the clock will not work unless it has the doorbell attachment thing????

April 1, 2012 at 9:47 am

SWEET! Love those PBN’s. So awesome. And that room divider??? Are you kidding me?? Love it!

• Sara In AZ Reply

April 1, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Thanks Ruth! I know, that room divider is pretty rad isn’t it!

4. Pingback: Danish modern room divider and more — Retro Renovation

5. Jen Reply

April 1, 2012 at 11:13 pm

WOW you really found all sorts of grocery-endangering goodies this week! I am pretty sure I want ALL of these things.

Also…could/would you use the wrapping paper to, say, cover books? Then you could have your cake and, well, eat it too.

• Sara In AZ Reply

April 2, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Well thank you Jen! I know, I want all of these things too, but yes – groceries must come first! 🙂 Good idea on covering books with the vintage wrapping paper, but I’d probably still feel guilty about it!