Home » MCM Fun » Contests » The Mad Men Season Premiere And The Winner of The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook Is…

March 26, 2012

By RetroRuth

I don’t know about you guys, but I was totally glued to the screen last night for the Mad Men season premiere!  It was great to see all of our old “friends” last night, and to see what new trouble they are getting into.

And, of course, to scope out all the new clothes and sets!

And the awesome Mad Men one-line zingers:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

But enough about our favorite show…at least for now. Here is what you’ve all been waiting for…the winner of The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook!

IMG_8325_thumb

The winner is….

Drum roll please…..

*Ahem*

Rosa L.!!!

Cookbook Winner

Awesome! I am so happy we could add to your collection of Mad Men goodies, Rosa!  Oh, and if you happened to take a picture of those twins, we would love to see them.

So, how about it, guys?? What did you think of the season premiere??

9 Responses to The Mad Men Season Premiere And The Winner of The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook Is…

March 26, 2012 at 9:41 am

I’m gonna be strong and not click on those videos! Everyone looks happy though. Congratulations Rosa! 🙂

2. Rachael~The Thrifty Picker Reply

March 26, 2012 at 10:22 am

I was underwhelmed overall, I thought they would start off with a super dramatic show since it has been so darn long! Don’t get me wrong, I am still a huge fan and will watch religiously!

My fave outfit of the night was Megan Draper’s tangerine ensemble that she wore into the office. Such a mod dress, and the cape that she wore with it when entering the scene…to die for! I am wondering if it was Missoni? Anyone know?

March 26, 2012 at 11:46 am

LOVED Don and Megan’s apartment! And Megan’s wardrobe, too. I thought it was a good episode, I didn’t expect too much to happen, and it to be more of an episode catching us up to where e erroneous is now, which it was, I both ought.

• RetroRuth Reply

March 26, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Yes! Seeing Megan’s clothes and her apartment! Loved it.

• Andrea Reply

March 27, 2012 at 12:57 am

Wow, I cannot type on my iPad! That should have said “catching us up to where everyone is now, which it was, I thought”

4. Sara In AZ Reply

March 26, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Congrats Rosa! 🙂

I agree with Andrea – I LOVE Don and Megan’s apartment! I was SOOOO hoping to see Betty, esp. after that comment Don made about Morticia – maybe it was just about that crazy old house though. Interesting that Megan wanted NOTHING to do with holding Joan’s baby either, does she hate kids now???? I can’t wait to see what happens next week!!!

• RetroRuth Reply

March 26, 2012 at 4:38 pm

I know what you mean about Megan and Joan’s baby! I was totally surprised at that, too. But maybe it is because Megan hates Joan. 🙂

5. Janey Reply

March 26, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Thanks for sharing those videos! I really enjoyed the fashion in this episode, it’s really starting to get into what we think of when we think of the 60s – bold designs and super short skirts.

• RetroRuth Reply