Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

April 14, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, check out the sweet kitsch for sale on eBay this week!

First up, check out these Ceramic Balinese Dancers from seller 1viciouskaiser, I say no home is complete without a set, especially in chartreuse! hee!

s1

I think the Balinese Dancers above would look just perfect displayed on these hanging wall shelves, they have a slight oriental feel to me. Check out these Mid Century Wall Shelves from seller estate-assets2011.

s2

Wow! Get a load of this Mid Century Atomic Clock from seller peeesscee. It even lights up in the bottom!!! AWESOME!!!

s3

How adorable is this 1950s Children’s Dining Table Set from seller bluebunny1812. Love!!!

s4

Y’all know I’m just kooky-crazy about vintage mermaids and fish, so I had to show these.  I just adore this Set of 2 Ceramic Mermaids from seller collectiblesbyanne.

s5

Here is a really sweet fish to pair up with the mermaids above. Check out the Bradley Ceramic Wall Pocket Fish from seller dakennon.

s6

OMG!!! Look at this AWESOME French New Old Stock Poodle Accessories Set from seller zucchini22. You get a comb holder, a compact, a wallet and a glasses case. So completely FABULOUS!!!!

s7

Here is a super cool Pyrex Glass Starburst Decanter available from our sponsor  My Nifty Thrifty.  Love those stars!!!

s8

Don’t y’all just love this Set of 2 Hall Mack Fish Towel Rings from seller robdlux. Perfect for any bathroom, new or old!

s9

Lastly, check out these SUPER AWESOME Pair Of Continental Art Co. Chalkware Lamps from seller charmedone269 . Those lamps…those shades…SO fantastic!!!

s10

Have a great weekend y’all!

7 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Charlotte Reply

April 14, 2012 at 11:31 am

What a great collection of vintage goodies! Good thing I live alone, because I just squeed, “Oooohhhhh poodles!” out loud. 😉

• Sara In AZ Reply

April 14, 2012 at 12:11 pm

hee! I guess my husband must be used to me squeeing “Oooohhhh Poodles” ALL the time, because he doesn’t even bat an eye when I do it anymore! 🙂 That poodle accessories set is just adorable!!!

2. Laura Reply

April 14, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Ahhhh! I don’t know where to start! The lamps. OMG, the lamps are awesome! I’ve never seen shades with an asymmetrical top like that!

The little child set made me go OH! I had a set exactly like that when I was a kid, only the laminate and chair seats were with a similar but orange pattern. Unfortunately all long gone, but this post made me remember with a smile! Thanks!

• Sara In AZ Reply

April 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Those lamps are SO cool aren’t they Laura! If only I could convince Mike that we needed a few more lamps! 😉

Oh gosh, I’m glad I could bring a smile to your day by remembering your little table set. Bummer that it is gone, but it will always live on as a sweet memory for you. 🙂

April 15, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Oh I LOVE that child’s table and chair set! Too bad shipping would be a fortune *sigh*

• Sara In AZ Reply

April 15, 2012 at 4:11 pm

I know, it’s too bad…it would be perfect for your sweet baby girl!

4. Silvercat Reply

April 16, 2012 at 11:14 am

I’m soooo tempted by those fish towel holders. They’re so cute! And the clock. Curse my cheapness!