Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

May 5, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Check out the sweet finds up for sale on eBay this week y’all!

First up, this adorable Homemade Red Poodle Apron from seller ellen-kjo. SO cute!!!

Aren’t these Holt Howard Raccoon Salt and Pepper Shakers, from seller doc_holidays, just the cutest things ever!

Y’all know I love my mermaid and fish wall plaques, check out this Vintage Lefton Mermaid from seller angelguardians.

I just love this Pink Poodle Gravel Art Plaque from seller mrjulian.

Check out these Vintage Velvet Bullfighter Paintings from seller bestquest, they are done SO well.

Does anyone out there need a wallet? Check out this NOS Vintage 1950s Vinyl Wallet from seller gogrannygo11. LOVE!!!

I just adore this Vintage Jomaz Seal Pin available from our sponsor My Nifty Thrifty!

Oooohhhh, barkcloth!  You must check out this 1950s Vintage Barkcloth from seller cwru85 – it’s 7 yards long!!!

Aren’t these Vintage Fiberglass Kimball Bullet Planters, from seller moderndecodence, just spectacular!

This Vintage Retro Turner Shadowbox, from seller radicalgran, is awesome!!!

Lastly, does anyone want to have barstools just like Don Draper? If you do then check out these Mid Century Erik Buck Bar Stools from seller chip156. They are soooo cool, but a word of warning…they don’t come cheap!

Have a great weekend y’all!

7 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

May 5, 2012 at 9:04 am

Holy cow, Sara!!! This is awesome. You know you are killing me with those Holt Howard S&P. Was there a whole set of raccoon stuff, like the Holt Howard Pixies and the kitties, or was this just a S&P set.

Also, that barkcloth?? I die.

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 5, 2012 at 12:51 pm

I know aren’t those Raccoon S&P’s AWESOME Ruth!?! You know, I have looked around at HH stuff for a while now and all I have ever seen is the Raccoons as the shakers – never anything like a notepad or wall pocket or whatever. Maybe one day I’ll come across something else though???

Totally want that barkcloth!!!! 🙂

2. Jen Reply

May 5, 2012 at 11:30 am

The shadow box! Ohhh, and those planters…they are supercalifragilistiexpialidocious!

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 5, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Those planters just kill me Jen! I would LOVE to have some but they are always SOOOO expensive. I keep holding out hope that I will find a set at a thrift someday……..but I know it’s a long-shot! I guess if a guy can find a Picasso though…….. 🙂

May 5, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Wow, you really knocked it out of the park this week, Sara! I looooooove the S+P shakers, that shadowbox is fantastic, and OMG the barkcloth! The fabric hoarder in me is sooooooo tempted!

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 5, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Well, thank you so much Andrea!!! 🙂 I totally know what you mean about that fabric…..me wants SOOOOO badly!!! But, I promise to be very, very good and let someone else have it.

4. Deborah Reply

March 20, 2013 at 3:45 pm

I actually received the pink poodle gravel art for a birthday gift when I was a kid. I remember being so proud when I finished it and it looked just like the picture! I have been looking at barkcloth on eBay. Have an idea for an Easter gift for my kids who are all hooked on Madmen right now. Great postings. Really enjoyed them.