Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

May 19, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara in AZ

There’s some really cool stuff for sale on eBay this week y’all, check it out!

First up, these Vintage Turner Prints from seller gas-and-car-man. I just LOVE that Flamingo!

s5

I think these Vintage Don Ho Glasses from My Nifty Thrifty are super cool!

s6

Oh gosh, I really adore this Vintage Lefton Hawaiian Girl Coffee Pot from seller 3-1auntiechelle.

s7

Isn’t this Vintage Handmade Nursery Rhyme Picture, from seller lisachloe02, just the sweetest thing ever!

s3

Here is a really awesome Witco Wall Plaque from seller ssc4tansu.

s4

Check out this rad Mid Century Bathroom Light from seller digdug67.

s2

I am in total love with this Vintage Aladdin Felt Circle Skirt by designer Juli Lynne Charlot from seller morgenb. Completely awesome!!!!

s1

Wow! These Mid Century Teak Pendant Lights from seller 5*s*t*a*r*s are really spectacular!

s9

I do admit to having some sort of crazed obsession with vintage couches. If I could I’d probably have 50 of them! Smile  You must check out this AWESOME Mid Century Pink Couch from seller zr2yz125. It’s simply sweet perfection!

s8

Have a great weekend y’all!

8 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

May 19, 2012 at 7:11 am

Oh my god! That couch is RIDICULOUS! Totally, totally love it!

2. Vickie Reply

May 19, 2012 at 9:14 am

OGOD, I just had to pick myself up off the floor – I want that couch!! Gotta have it – can’t live without it. How come all the good stuff is across the country from me?! Oh man, that is one sweet piece of gorgeous retro.

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 20, 2012 at 12:30 am

OK Vickie, let me know if you get the couch – then I will beg you to let me come over and visit it! 🙂 And I know, why does ALL the cool stuff always have to be SO far away?????

May 19, 2012 at 12:28 pm

You KNOW I am dying over that nursery rhyme art!! And wow, that skirt….whoowhee.

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 20, 2012 at 12:33 am

I totally thought of you when I saw that Nursery Rhyme Art…..sadly no squirrels, but that kitten playing the violin sure is cute! 🙂 That skirt, I die!

4. Sherree Reply

May 19, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Love it all 🙂 We just purchased a bathroom light nearly identical to the one pictured for our 1951 peachy pink bath! And oh that flamingo picture……

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 20, 2012 at 12:35 am

Oh my gosh Sherree you MUST post pics of your bathroom light on your blog when you get it installed, I just know it will look amazing!!! That Flamingo pic….love! 🙂