Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

July 7, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, hope everyone had a great 4th, check out all the cool stuff for sale on eBay!

First up, this set of 3 Turquoise Shawnee Ashtrays from seller laborde4771. So cool!

Eeeeeee, Poodle towels! Check out this Set of 3 Vintage ‘New’ Cannon Poodle Towels from seller sandylb. s3

Can you tell I like Poodle stuff!?! hee! I think this Vintage Pink Ponytail Thermos Lunch Box from seller 99plus1 is completely adorable!

Oh my gosh, how wild…it’s an Air King vent fan like the one in Mom’s condo (the one I just had chromed)! Check out this New Old Stock Bern’s Air King Kitchen Exhaust Fan from seller mndconn.

You just gotta love these Vintage 1950s TV Trays from seller halcyonline.

You just know I love me some vintage lighting! Check out this Vintage Set of 2 Retro Wall Sconces from seller chtmod. FAB!

This Vintage 1960s Charm Bracelet, from seller suzyq14, is super adorable!

I really like this funky Round Atomic Wall Clock from seller gigabob.

Lastly, Lord have mercy do I ever LOVE this magazine rack!!! You must check out this Vintage Starburst Magazine Rack from seller lonewolfstore. Amazing!!!

Have a great weekend y’all!

8 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Pam T Reply

July 7, 2012 at 7:47 am

Wow, I love the TV trays…charm bracelet…sconces…! I think the original purpose of the magazine rack was to hold LPs, albums, or vinyl, aka RECORDS! I have one just like it, and keep albums stashed next to the turntable in STYLE 😀 So cool!

• Sara In AZ Reply

July 7, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Oh my gosh!!!! Yes, yes, yes!!! You are SO right Pam – a record holder, I can totally see it now! You are brilliant, thanks for setting me straight and I am completely jealous that you have one! 🙂

July 9, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Oh wow – now that it’s been pointed out that the magazine rack is probably a record holder, I extra want it!

3. connie Reply

July 16, 2012 at 2:55 pm

I have been searching for years for my old bracelet similar to the one pictured…many relatives added charms over the years and a friend added the tower from Paris…does this have the tower? My bracelet had many of the items pictured…a person borrowed it from me and then said they didn’t remember it at all…it’s out there somewhere…any help appreciated.

• Sara In AZ Reply

July 16, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Hi Connie, Thanks for the comment. I wish I could help you on the bracelet but I do not actually have the bracelet pictured, nor am I the seller. I only post pictures/links of interesting things I find for sale on eBay. So sorry, you should click the link to the bracelet above and contact the actual seller – I sure they can answer any questions you have about the bracelet. Good luck finding your long-lost bracelet!

4. Vickie Reply

July 16, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Ach, to be a rich lady! Great choices Sara – I want them ALL! You have exquisite taste dahling :- )

• Sara In AZ Reply