Home » Decorating & Home » Shopping » Craigslist » Unique Retro Finds On The Cheap From Craigslist

July 27, 2012

Unique Retro Finds On The Cheap From Craigslist

By Sablemable

Lots of great retro finds in the Great State of Michigan!

Vintage Brunswick Pool Table – $300 (Howard City, MI)

Date: 2012-07-23, 4:00PM EDT
Reply to: c7k3d-3158198288@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a vintage brunswick celebrity pool table from the 1960′s it is in good shape. Has a great retro feel and would make an awesome addition to any game room. Pick up only Howard City, MI

PostingID: 3158198288

Retro, Modern Estate Sale Dining set. – $599 (St. Joseph)

Date: 2012-07-20, 3:15PM EDT
Reply to: qvvzx-3152165232@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Used. Estate Sale Dining set. Very modern. Very cool. Owner says it is Italian maker but I don’t remember who and cannot find marking.
Rectangular table with 4 chairs.
$4000.00+ Retail price when new. This is a steal at listing price!
Very good condition.
Is definitely a fine quality piece!
Must pick up at item location in St. Joseph Michigan. Please ask for details.

PostingID: 3152165232

Fake Electric Fireplace – $25 (Downtown Grand Rapids)

Date: 2012-07-22, 4:01PM EDT
Reply to: 6rmcs-3156087612@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Retro Fake Electric Fireplace heater. Runs great, looks cool. Thermostatic heat, quiet, can run with just romantic flame. No outside venting bneeded. Great for den or bedroon. Aprox. 3 feet wide at base and 6 feet tall. Sits on a pedistol (not included) or on wall hander (not included). Will take off when gone. Dave 616-929-7352

5N25Ga5K53G33La3Fec7mf2fc6cf48acf145f

PostingID: 3156087612

Vintage teak walnut (nut holder) – $30 (Rockford)

Date: 2012-07-22, 3:35PM EDT
Reply to: zs6ng-3108032248@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a vintage teak nut holder but you could use it to hold your keys, remote, etc.
Massive and unusual.
As big as your head.
It is hinged for access.
The texture and form make a stunning accent piece.
616 540- 3ree 4our 3ree 2wo
Vintage, retro, eames era, camp, funky

image 0

5F95M85J13E33Ma3H9c6t49dee0235acf11da

PostingID: 3108032248

Wurlitzer Piano Tuned Nice Tone – $220 (Allendale, MI)

Date: 2012-07-22, 2:50PM EDT
Reply to: fqzs6-3108255021@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

The vintage piano is in perfect playing condition, the pedals and all keys work perfectly.
The instrument plays with a great tone and is in tune.
The roll top that protects the keys works fine.
The unit measures: 37″H x 57″W x 25″D
Comes with a matching piano bench with under seat storage (for books, etc)
I’m not sure how old the piano is, it is vintage / retro.
If you want any more questions, give me a call/text @ 616.214.2180 or feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
$220 obo or will consider trades.

PostingID: 3108255021

Mid-Century Modern-Upcycled Radio Cabinet=Fun Storage (Turquoise) – $40 (NE Grand Rapids/Rockford)

Date: 2012-07-23, 2:35PM EDT
Reply to: tzbhc-3157976103@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Fun mid-century era record storage cabinet which has been converted into a storage unit for today’s use! The exterior of the case has been painted in turquoise, white on the interior, and the handles are nickel-silver in color. The size of this unit makes it easily adaptable for a variety of spaces!
Dimensions:
24″ wide
15″ deep
25″ height
Help repurpose a piece from the past! If you are interested is seeing this, please include your phone number so we may set up an appointment with you.
Several other pieces are available. Please search “a past repurposed” within the items for sale category on Craigslist.
More pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/apastrepurposed/
(Local sales and cash only)

image 0

PostingID: 3157976103

Lane Acclaim “guitar pick” triangle end table mid century modern retro – $100 (East Grand Rapids)

Date: 2012-07-19, 9:43PM EDT
Reply to: 425qq-3118196020@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

A super retro 1960′s end table from Lane Furntiure’s “Acclaim” line. Solid wood construction, veneered top, and dovetail joinery. This piece is extremely well built! Has a lower shelf to hold books, magazines, whatever. Top has a bit of wear, consistent with the table’s age. These are selling for much more on eBay and Etsy (to name a few outlets.) 18″ high, 26″ length (edges.) Please include the word “walnut” in your email reply so I can filter out spam.

PostingID: 3118196020

Mid Century Modern Paul Frankl Rattan Dining Room Set Table & 6 Chairs – $250 (Garden City)

Date: 2012-07-22, 6:34PM EDT
Reply to: 6qwmw-3156375937@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a vintage rattan dining room set that is either by Paul Frankl or in the spirit of his design. It’s in very good condition with a beautiful split top and six 3 legged chairs. The top sits on two pedestals and is secured by four sliding wooden wedges. I tried to show the woodgrain the best I could so you can really appreciate how pretty it is. Top is 36″ x 60″
Table has no markings but chairs have an “inspection” tag that appears to have a crown with a “G” under it. The chairs have a newer pink colored pad that you most likely will want to replace.
$250
Call or Text
John
248-787-4180

image 1

5G35He5S53K63I33l8c7mb0b65467aaf0132a

PostingID: 3156375937

Matching Pair Mid Century Modern Step End Tables w/Drawers Smoke Free – $30 (Fenton)

Date: 2012-07-22, 12:01PM EDT
Reply to: 7pw7j-3128939789@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling this matching pair of mid century modern step end tables with drawers. These are from a smoke and pet free home.
David
248-660-0931 9am-11pm

image 0

PostingID: 3128939789

What are your best MCM finds on Craigslist, readers?

5 Responses to Unique Retro Finds On The Cheap From Craigslist

July 27, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Ooh! I want that rattan dining set! And the hinged nut as big as my head! : )

July 27, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Earthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I might, just might buy that “nut.” Think it would be a nice touch in the bedroom (mad money?).

That rattan table is to die for!

3. Vickie Reply

July 27, 2012 at 7:31 pm

OhDearGod put me in a capsule (sz lrg) and shoot me to Michigan (before Eartha gets there! Haha!). Oh my lord, that dining set is to D-I-E for! I tell ya, we don’t see stuff like that here on the west coast for that darn cheap. I’d be buying ALL this stuff if I weren’t a bazillion miles away. Can you hear my heart cracking in a million pieces?!?

4. Penny Reply

July 28, 2012 at 3:19 am

Please send me that Italian dining set. thank you.

July 28, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Oh I love those end tables with the starbursts on them! Too cool!