Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

September 8, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, check out all the cool stuff that’s up for sale on eBay right now!

Are these glasses AMAZING or what?!? Check out this  from seller stacare.

s1

This has to be hands down the BEST Christmas tree skirt I have ever seen! Check out this  from seller meerkat818.

s2

Check out this super adorable  from seller clynk*.

I just love these  from seller collector4now.

s4

I die….a poodle hamper…..it’s my dream to one day have a poodle hamper! Check out this  from seller auctionmon1.

s5

You must check out these completely awesome  from seller liv-n-eclectic.

s6

Seriously, how FAB is this?!? An entire box of unused vintage atomic fire alarms!!! Check out this  from seller jblake40.

s7

Check out this sweet  from seller angelalk1.

s8

This is SO cool! Check out this  from seller adesignerscollection.

s9

I just love these  from seller sjh2002.

s12

Check out these  from seller rusticroses2.

s13

Oh wow, isn’t this super Fab! Check out this  from seller tape1949

s14

If you didn’t need the toaster cover from last week, how about a mixer cover this week! Check out this  from seller sweetescape782000.

s15

I just love these  from seller jerseydugan.

s16

How about we all get started on our Christmas crafting early this year! I really think this , from seller 922rorob, is a hoot.

s18

Oh my word, I just adore these  from seller joannelein.

s17

This , from seller rocksaulid, is just awesome!

s19

Isn’t this , from seller pennlocalauctions, super cool!

s20

I do love me some Kroehler! Check out this  from seller 4mimiandme.

s10

Lastly, how about these amazing lamps! Check out these  from seller carguyfromheck. LOVE!!!

s11

Have a great weekend y’all!

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission.

13 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. pam kueber Reply

September 8, 2012 at 11:39 am

Well, I am $91 poorer this morning — but I am the proud owner of 8 NOS Vanguard Fire Bells … whatever the heck they are/do. For my NOS Museum haha. Thanks for the tip!!!

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 8, 2012 at 1:23 pm

No way!!!! That is SO cool Pam! I’m glad you got them because they are super cool and they’ll be preserved forever now!

2. rae Reply

September 8, 2012 at 11:49 am

oh my gosh that tree skirt!!! so perfect! i think im going to bid!

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 8, 2012 at 1:24 pm

I know, seriously Rae – I LOVE that tree skirt!!! I hope you win, let me know!!!

• rae Reply

September 9, 2012 at 12:38 am

i totally won! i almost can’t believe it! i can’t wait for it to get here! it makes me want to put my tree up in september. hahah! i’m so glad you posted it, really the most perfect tree skirt i’ve EVER SEEN!

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 9, 2012 at 4:58 am

OMG!!! YAY!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!! I am REALLY looking forward to seeing this decorating your tree….please, please, please put pics on your blog, and yes, you should put your tree up in September!!!

September 9, 2012 at 1:41 am

Hehe, I have those s+p shakers! As always, awesome finds, Sara!

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 9, 2012 at 5:00 am

You do, well color me jealous – those are awesome!!! 🙂 Thanks Andrea!

4. Mary Toodles Reply

September 9, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I just won the Poodle Clothes hamper. Thanks so much for taking the time to share! I think it will go well with my white tile and green sink and bathtub…

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 10, 2012 at 2:17 am

That is SO awesome AND I am completely jealous!!!!! 🙂 Can you PLEASE send pics along so we can all see it in your amazing sounding bathroom!!!

5. Mary Toodles Reply

September 10, 2012 at 9:25 am

Thank you Sara, how sweet. I will do that. I was trying to watch what I spend, but when I saw that, I loved it. It’s a smallish bathroom but cute. I believe my house was built in the 40’s, give or take…

6. betty819 Reply

June 13, 2013 at 11:30 pm

Had the same baby’s clothes hamper when I had my first child 47 years ago. Brought back memories for me as did some of the vintage items. Thanks for sharing!

• Sara In AZ Reply

June 14, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Oh gosh, glad you enjoyed Betty…..that hamper is adorable, so cool that you had the same one!