Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

September 15, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, check out the cool stuff that’s up for sale on eBay right now!

You know, I don’t think it would be possible for me to love a towel set more than this Mr. and Ms. Kitty towel set…..not even a poodle towel set – and that’s saying a lot! Check out this adorable from seller treasure*pickers.

Suh-weet! Check out these awesome  from seller homeharmonies.

OMG!!! OK, it is missing a few mirrors, but check out this amaze-balls from seller daisie.com.

Is there anyone in Chicago that needs a super spectacular, amazing, retro light… as this is pick-up only. Anyone??? Check out this from seller rum-dum.

You must check out this  from seller gmham. LOVE!!!

These charming kittens will surely put a smile on any face! Check out these  from seller kyramontana406. So cute!

The best plant stands always come from Germany! Check out this  from seller 20s-70s.

I just love this gorgeous  from seller pamperedcandy2012.

How cool! A sweet little wall plaque fish still in his original box! Check out this  from seller jayhawkme.

I think these vintage Hawaiian bobbers are just adorable! Check out these  from seller teknofuzz.

Aren’t these  ,from seller shila1285, really sweet!

I have a serious weakness for chalkware! You have to check out these  from seller captain0498.

Check out these super FAB  from seller rl12311. Awesome!

What an amazing clock! Check out this  from seller modspell.

This  ,from seller bltsjc69, is so super cool! I can picture Don Draper with his very own Lighter-ette now…….hee!

Check out this  from seller marb1eman. Love!

I completely adore this from seller step_to_the_side.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Y’all have to check out these  from seller crazysuewarehouse. They even have the original F W Woolworth price tags still on them!

This ceiling  light is so FAB! Check out this  from seller flyingduces.

Lastly, the most AMAZING waiting room furniture I have ever seen…..can you even imagine how cool this doctor’s office was!?!?! The auction states pick-up only at the top, but at the bottom the seller states they will work with a shipper of your choice. You will have to check out this  from seller drt2928.

Have a great weekend y’all!

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission.

16 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Charlotte Reply

September 15, 2012 at 9:31 am

Those poodle towels are just the cutest! The lighter looks too complicated for my poor brain. 😉

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 15, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I know Charlotte, I’m just dying over those towels…and to be MIB too!

hee! Yes, that lighter does look a bit complicated doesn’t it…maybe they offer a tutorial on it! 🙂

September 15, 2012 at 11:27 am

Wow, great finds! Those cat towels are killing me with cuteness, I love the light fixture and the plant stand. The lady base is actually meant for holding makeup brushes, I believe. It’s too bad it’s bid up so high already, as I’ve been looking for one of those for my vanity!

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 15, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Thanks Andrea! 🙂 You know, I don’t think those cat towels could be any cuter if they tried!!! I will have to keep an eye out for more interesting Head Vases for you, they are always listed on eBay….I’m sure we’ll find one for your vanity soon!

• Missie Reply

September 30, 2012 at 10:51 pm

I got those with the kitty salt & pepper shakers! They are beyond awesome! I think I’ve spent about $4000 in retro furniture & furnishings for our new apartment! The antique stores love to see me coming!

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 30, 2012 at 11:21 pm

How awesome you got those kitty S&P shakers Missie – those were adorable!

Your house sounds amazing, you should send in pics so we all can see!!!

September 15, 2012 at 11:30 am

That’s some great stuff! I’m pretty tempted on that ceiling light! And I think that you need to get that waiting room furniture for when you open your beauty shop.

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 15, 2012 at 4:10 pm

That ceiling light is SO awesome isn’t it Eartha!?! I could completely picture it in your house too.

OMG! You are right! I should get that waiting room furniture for my beauty parlor…it would go perfectly with my turquoise hair dryer! 🙂

4. Toni Reply

September 15, 2012 at 9:28 pm

I want the clock, the ceiling light and the waiting room furniture!!

5. Sherree Reply

September 17, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Sara, if you open a beauty parlor with that furniture and a turquoise hair dryer I may just have to come to Arizona, introduce myself and let you do my hair!!!
    I give up; I can no longer pick just 2 favorites from your great finds 🙁 I love them all.

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 18, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Sherree…I will be sure let you know if I ever open up that beauty parlor! 🙂 And thanks so much for the kind words, it’s hard for me to pick my favorites too!

6. Erin Reply

September 18, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Thanks for posting such cool stuff every week Sara! I just won the ceiling light and I’m pretty excited! It’s gonna go in the hallway and as soon as we paint it the perfect shade of blue, we’ll have to send in a picture!

• Sara In AZ Reply

September 18, 2012 at 7:11 pm

OMG! REALLY!?! That is SO awesome!!! That light is spectacularly gorgeous and I cannot wait to see it in your house…..so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send in pics!!!! 🙂 And thanks so much for letting me know, that really makes my day!!!

• RetroRuth Reply

September 19, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I second this!!! How awesome and I can’t wait to see pics!!

September 19, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Sara – great job choosing this week!!! So many great finds. That fricking light Erin bought is totally amaze-balls. 🙂