Home » Decorating & Home » Shopping » Estates/Garage Sales/Auctions » Super 60’s Estate Sale With Some Fun Furniture

November 7, 2012

Super 60’s Estate Sale With Some Fun Furniture

By RetroRuth

Soooooo…who wants to come with me to an estate sale tomorrow?

Anyone??

6706904

I have seriously been trying to be good lately and not going to estate sales around here, but this one that is 2 miles from my house has completely broken me.

6706905

Even if I don’t buy anything, I am totally going to sit in that orange chair. And maybe on those sofas.

6706967

And then in these chairs.

6706906

And then on this porch furniture.

6706907

6706910

6706955

And then in these chairs.

6706956

And then I am going to see if this TV works.

I am going to try to hold out for half-price day, but it is going to be tough!!

7 Responses to Super 60’s Estate Sale With Some Fun Furniture

1. Christy - OrWa Designs Reply

November 7, 2012 at 11:37 am

I want to go! Can’t that be in Oregon? Make it be in Oregon!

2. Yinzerella Reply

November 7, 2012 at 11:44 am

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

3. Diane Reply

November 7, 2012 at 11:53 am

TAKE ME! TAKE ME!!!! Oh my golly – I want those 2 chairs, we have just the spot. Seriously. Why do I have to be in Florida? Oh and btw – if the TV does not work take the tube out and turn it into a liquor cabinet… see one on my FB page.

4. Christina Reply

November 7, 2012 at 12:01 pm

I’m seriously wanting that kinetic ball tree on the end table. Want!

5. Joe D in Nashville Reply

November 7, 2012 at 3:32 pm

What a neat-o houseful of great furniture. The 5 piece wrought iron patio set is a Woodard design. I have the same comfortable, indestructible set.

6. MidModChris Reply

November 7, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Milo Baughman chairs, Folke Ohlsson for Dux chairs with ottomans…plus MORE amazing chairs and those wild couches! I may have to swing by on Friday….

7. Betty Crafter Reply

November 23, 2012 at 11:32 am

Did you ever go to this? I’m glad I didn’t’ see that before b/c I might have been tempted to fly up :)