Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Omaha, Nebraska

November 11, 2012

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Omaha, Nebraska

By Sablemable

Wait until you see the authentic details in today’s home!

Built in 1959, this brick ranch has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath and 1 half bath.  There is a kitchen in the basement as well as an office and rec room.  The price is $189,000.00.  Contact Century 21 Century Real Estate, 402-291-4800 for a showing.

Photos are courtesy of Century 21 and Keller Williams.

THE EXTERIOR

The Basement

BASEMENT4

BASEMENT3

BASEMENT1

HALFBATH

BASEMENT2

Tell me what you adored about this house, readers!

7 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Omaha, Nebraska

1. Pat in PA Reply

November 11, 2012 at 11:15 am

Love the built-ins!! I really like the arched ceilings/doorways… that planter divider and the lighting area above it is quite unique!

2. lynne killingsworth Reply

November 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I would have missed the divider, thanks Pat for pointing it out! There’s so much I love here, it’s hard to pick a favorite. Lets just say I love it all except the carpeting, I wonder if there are hardwoods underneath. Decorating wise, I love that she framed a landscape scene in the basement kitchen with curtains, SO cute!

3. Sara In AZ Reply

November 11, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Wow, this house is AMAZING Sable!!! I am totally obsessing over that planter with the pendants hanging over it…..I wish they’d show a better pic of that! And that pink bathroom………….to die for!

November 12, 2012 at 12:09 pm

What a dreamy house! Wow!!!

5. Jen Reply

November 12, 2012 at 10:10 pm

What a beautiful home! As others have noted, the built-ins are marvellous…and the wooden valances! Oh my.

6. House Omaha Reply

November 17, 2012 at 5:56 am

Amazing design, really liked it!!

7. Maureen Reply

November 17, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Swoon…I love this house!Those built in are just right for my growing vintage pyrex collection!! The full bathroom is absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful basement, I WISH we had a basement-in our next house for sure :)