Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Reader’s Pick-Portland, Oregon

November 18, 2012

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Reader’s Pick-Portland, Oregon

By Sablemable

Discovered by our own Betty Crafter, this beautiful ranch home was built in 1957 and has 3 bedrooms , 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom.  The price is $289,000.00 and is listed with Svaren Realty, (971) 255-1281.

Photos are courtesy of Realtor.com.

THE EXTERIOR

front1

front2

back1

THE INTERIOR

The Entry

entry1

The Living Room with a fabulous fireplace!

living1

living2

The Dining Room

dining1

The Family Room also with a fab fireplace!

family1

family2

The Kitchen

kitchen1

kitchen2

Is that a built-in planter under the kitchen window, readers?

kitchen3

Two (2) of the bedrooms

bedroom1

bedroom2

A green and white bathroom!

My mint green towels would look wonderful in here!

bathroom1

A burgundy and white bathroom!

bathroom2

Don’t know about you, readers, but I’ll take it!

Thank you, thank you, Betty for finding this gorgeous MCM home!  Yippee!

11 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Reader’s Pick-Portland, Oregon

1. Desirae Reply

November 18, 2012 at 10:29 am

Love everything about it, but especially the fireplaces.

• sablemable Reply

November 18, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Yeah, Des, I love fireplaces!

2. Betty Crafter Reply

November 18, 2012 at 11:10 am

Makes you want to move to Portland doesn’t it? That fireplace is the coolest I’ve ever seen I think. And all the original little details that remain, like that built in planter under the kitchen window send me over the edge. I wonder if they’d throw in that amazing couch??

• sablemable Reply

November 18, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Bettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! You did good, girl, finding this one! I noticed that sofa, too! But I didn’t notice at first the planter-that is a winner!

November 18, 2012 at 11:13 am

Just beautiful! You can tell that it was very well taken care of. Everything original is still immaculate. I love the little herb/planter box in front of the kitchen window.

• sablemable Reply

November 18, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Earthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Very well taken care of! I believe that planter will catch a lot of readers eyes today! Let’s all pray that a lover of MCM buys this home!

4. Sara In AZ Reply

November 18, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Oh gosh, this place is just stunning…..that fireplace…..those bathrooms…..the kitchen! Love it all! Great find Betty and thanks for posting Sable!

• sablemable Reply

November 18, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect house for you, but, doesn’t seem like the kitchen would hold all of your pink cabs (remember: I want the birch cabinets!).

Glad you liked it!

• Sara In AZ Reply

November 18, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Sable – I promise that if I ever get this house in Portland 😉 I will take out all the the birch cabinets and give them to you when I put the pink metal ones in! 🙂

5. Laura Reply

November 18, 2012 at 8:15 pm

That fireplace is perfection! Thanks for the show and tell!