Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

December 29, 2012

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

I know it’s super cold and dreary in many parts of the world right now, so I thought it would be nice to think about fun warm weather things to do….like having a Bar-B-Que! This ‘Kool Kitsch’ post is chock full of fun, vintage BBQ items up for sale right now, so let’s check it out!

First up, we must have the perfect barbecue apron to begin our party! Check out this  from seller chandane.

Of course we must also have a grill, and this little Skotch Grill is just SO cute! Check out this  from seller 60valleygirl.

We will definitely need BBQ utensils for all that grilling we’re going to do! Check out this from seller geekery_fashions.

Surely we will need a way to call everyone to dinner! Check out this  from seller misterunlucky.

We’ll need the perfect plates to serve all that great food on! Check out this  from seller dnbinozark.

Or, how about these FAB metal plates that will perfectly coordinate with the next item (the steak picks) that’s up for sale! Check out this  from seller bellagrace4u.

Check it out…these steak picks are super adorable AND totally match the metal plates! Be sure to check out this  from seller picker77.

Next we’ll have to think about serving our guests drinks and I think these vintage mugs are so cute! Check out this  from seller hugamom1.

We all know BBQ is messy so we don’t want to forget the place mats! Check out these  from seller aboveindustry.

Or, how about these cool place mats! Check out these  from seller mayseptgift.

Surely we will need the perfect salt and pepper shakers for our BBQ party and I think these vintage Enesco shakers fit the bill perfectly! Check out these  from seller 3-1auntiechelle.

Lastly, no BBQ would be complete without the perfect serving tray and it looks like this one coordinates right along with those steak picks and metal plates above! So cool! Check out this  from seller rarebears2004.

Have fun planning your next Bar-B-Que party and don’t forget to send an invitation my way!

Have a great weekend and a happy New Year y’all…..and be sure to stay safe!

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission.

10 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Lassie Reply

December 29, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I remember my parents actually owned that Skotch Grill…am I old, or what???

• Sara In AZ Reply

December 30, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Seriously Lassie, that is AWESOME that your family had that grill and you are totally not old!

December 29, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Hey, it’s snowing here in Michigan but I’ll BBQ in blizzard conditions!!!!!

Great finds, Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Love all of the items!

• Sara In AZ Reply

December 30, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Thanks Sable….I’m ready for a BBQ anytime too! :)

3. Lassie Reply

December 29, 2012 at 6:03 pm

We got a break in the snow on Christmas Day and barbequed four steaks. A hundred times better than ham, a thousand times better than turkey. I do wish we had one of those brick fire pit things, do they still make them for the back yard? Are they legal?

• Sara In AZ Reply

December 30, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I think the brick BBQ pits are still around Lassie, but a very ‘old-school’ way to build a BBQ that was probably mostly done in the 50s/60s. I would think they are legal….it’s only a BBQ after all! I suppose we don’t really see the brick BBQs much anymore because everyone just has the standard gas grill these days. I think if/when Mike and I ever find our dream house we will definitely build a big brick BBQ!!!

4. Barbara Reply

December 30, 2012 at 12:25 am

Wow, I checked out the mid century divided plates and $60 bucks?? I picked up six at the flea market for $10! Different design, but same era. Rip!

5. Charlotte Reply

December 30, 2012 at 11:24 am

I think the gong is my favorite. Somehow I don’t think using it would endear you to your family!

• Sara In AZ Reply

December 30, 2012 at 3:19 pm

HA! Yeah Charlotte, the family might not like it THAT much! :)