Home » MCM Fun » Author » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

January 5, 2013

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

So, most of us have seen the retro cool prints the artist Shag has available, but maybe you don’t have enough money lying around to afford one of his prints. Well, if you still want some cool retro art to hang on your walls you are in luck my friends ……check out the ultra fabulous work of El Gato Gomez available on eBay. Seriously, these pictures are AWESOME….AND all original artist works – no prints here! I am seriously going to buy one of these, soon!

And lastly, my very, very favorite El Gato Gomez picture – a cat hula/tiki party. LOVE!!!

Have a great weekend y’all!

All pictures and images property of El Gato Gomez

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission.

13 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Charlotte Reply

January 5, 2013 at 9:41 am

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing, Sara. I might have to pick one of those up myself.

By the way, the people who contribute to and visit this blog would probably get a kick out of an artist I recently discovered. She paints big-eyed girls! http://www.etsy.com/shop/besmirched?ref=seller_info

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 5, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Glad you liked the pictures Charlotte! And wow, the artist you discovered is really good too – I love those big-eyed girl pics! Great find!!!

January 5, 2013 at 10:50 am

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Those atomic ranch wall arts really are cool, but then again, all of El Gato Gomez are!

Good going, girl!

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 5, 2013 at 6:36 pm

They are SO cool Sable, glad you enjoyed! You should totally get an “Atomic Ranch” to hang in your Atomic Ranch! :)

January 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Those are so cool! I love the 60s abstract one.

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 5, 2013 at 6:37 pm

That one is REALLY fab Andrea…you should totally get it!

January 5, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Those are really great! You KNOW I am dying over that kitty cat tiki party one too. In fact, I think that my cats had a tiki party last night while we slept.

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 5, 2013 at 6:38 pm

I had a feeling you’d like that one too Eartha! :) And, I think Midnight had one here too! ;)

5. Laura Reply

January 5, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I like all the space/rockets paintings. I think they’d be awesome in a little boys room! Love!

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 5, 2013 at 6:39 pm

You are so right Laura, those pictures would look great in a boys room…you might want to think about it…… :)

January 6, 2013 at 11:44 am

I totally love these! What a find! Tom and I are in serious discussion about those space ones…

• Sara In AZ Reply

January 6, 2013 at 7:17 pm

I know Ruth, they are ALL awesome! I totally hope you and Tom get the space ones!!!

7. Pingback: The Fabulous Retro Art of El Gato Gomez – New Sponsor Shout-out And Giveaway Of An Original El Gato Gomez Painting! – Contest Closed | No Pattern Required