Home » Decorating & Home » Vintage » Won’t You Be My Neighbor Friday Edition-Lee Township, Michigan

January 4, 2013

Won’t You Be My Neighbor Friday Edition-Lee Township, Michigan

By Sablemable

Today’s home comes to us from our own Retro Ruth!  Thank you!

Located at 858 S. Eight Mile Road, this 3 level A-frame was built in 1974 and has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a view of the Chippewa River

The price is $135,000.00 and Ayre/Rhinehart Realtors are the brokers.  Rick Loose is the agent and may be reached at www.RICKLOOSE.com or 989-631-7000.

Photos courtesy of Midland Online (www.midlandonline.com).

THE EXTERIOR

BED2

Master Bedroom with Sitting Room

BEDMASTER1

BEDMASTERSITTING

Two of the Bathrooms

BATH2

This may be the master bath and it has been updated.  Ugh.

BATH

A Workshop in the Lower Level

WORKSHOP

EXT1

This is a darling home and for the price, it can be redone in the Mid-Century Modern style!

Let’s give thanks to Retro Ruth for discovering today’s home!  Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

8 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor Friday Edition-Lee Township, Michigan

1. Betty Crafter Reply

January 4, 2013 at 11:47 am

Ok, I know the interior is not ideal, but I LOVE this house! It’s so darn sweet on the outside. I’m already daydreaming about how this place would look in my hands :)

• sablemable Reply

January 4, 2013 at 5:41 pm

LOL, Betty! I do that, too, think in my mind how I would MCM it!

January 4, 2013 at 1:23 pm

This one is super cute! It would not take much to bring it back to it’s mid-century glory!

• sablemable Reply

January 4, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Andreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! These homes are great for freezing cold temps, like in Canada and Michigan, LOL!

3. Sara In AZ Reply

January 4, 2013 at 4:53 pm

I LOVE the outside with that whole Swiss Chalet look, and I agree with everyone else…you could totally spruce up the inside into a MCM wonderland in no time at all!

• sablemable Reply

January 4, 2013 at 5:55 pm

When I saw the size of the kitchen, Sara, I envisioned it with your cabinets, LOL!

I can also visualize the remodeled bathroom in pink and continue the MCM blue bathroom.

4. MadgesHatbox.com Reply

January 4, 2013 at 5:48 pm

I really wanted one of these A-frames when I was a kid. Our ranch style looked so boring next to these.

5. MidModChris Reply

January 5, 2013 at 9:38 pm

LOVE A-frames! And is that a garage-type thing on the side? Hello studio!