Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

February 23, 2013

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, check out all the cool stuff that is up for sale on eBay right now!

First up, check out this amazing Vintage Flamingo Chenille Bedspread from seller justmepatty01. This auction ends super early today, so if you are interested check it out right quick…..and yes, it is just like the Flamingo Chenille I picked up in California!

Are you having a party soon and are in need of some napkins and coasters? Why not get this cute poodle set! Check out this Vintage Freund Mayer Poodle Napkin and Coaster Set from seller colors-n-chrome. The poodle is even smoking……….hee!

I just love these cute Vintage Universal Statuary Ballet Dancer Figurines from seller eudoradelta.

Definitely check out this Vintage Set of 4 1970s Kitchen Canisters from seller bootsiesbuys. Totally flower-power!

Maybe 70’s kitchen canisters won’t work for your decor, well then you must go see these 50s kitchen canisters! Check out this Vintage Set of 4 1950s Yellow Rona Kitchen Canisters from seller rydellrelics.

5.1

Oh my gosh, how AWESOME is this vintage space ceiling light?!? Check out this Vintage Retro Rocket Astronaut Space Men Ceiling Light from seller fahn60.

How cool…a vintage beauty shop dryer chair! Love it! Check out this Vintage Rayette Pink and Chrome 1950s Hair Dryer Chair from seller the_falcons.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t think I could love this vintage bunny candle holder more, what a sweet Easter decoration! Check out this Vintage Holt Howard Japan Easter Bunny Candle Holder from seller happycollecting123.

Here is just one of the ultra FABULOUS paintings being offered by El Gato Gomez this week! Check out this El Gato Gomez Painting Mid Century Modern Witch Spell Book and be sure to check out all of the other great paintings by El Gato Gomez too!

Hee!I just love this old guitar player bottle opener – and it still has the original box too! Check out this Vintage Johnny Guitar Magnetic Bottle and Can Opener from seller christmasman.

Could these seal salt and pepper shaker be any more adorable?!? Check out these Vintage Norcrest Circus Seal Salt and Pepper Shakers from seller re-discovered.

Hey now, if you are having a party and getting the poodle napkins and coasters shown above why not get some vintage swizzle sticks too! Check out these Vintage 1950s Beacon Plastic Pink Elephant Swizzle Sicks from seller effkay8756.

I super LOVE this Vintage Retro Linen Kitty Cat Tea Towel from seller treasureshunter33.

13.1

Maybe you need extra storage in your bathroom, if so this pink cabinet might be just for you! Check out this Vintage Retro Pink Metal Bathroom Cabinet from seller jpeel1.

Wow! A whole set of Ransburg Poodle items….and a cup too, I’ve never seen the cup before!!! Check out this Vintage Ransburg Poodle 3 Piece Bathroom Set from seller daisypetalvintage.

Have you been looking for the perfect new old stock turquoise sink mat…..this might be just what you need! Check out this Vintage 1950s Aqua Turquoise Superior Rubber Ware Sink Divider Mat from seller effkay8756.

Nothing beats cool vintage glasses…..these are so FAB! Check out these Vintage 1950s Set of 6 Retro Drinking Glasses from seller codysmith_steelerfan.

Oh my, I am completely head over heels for this vintage poodle towel! Check out this Vintage 1950s Pink Poodle Bath Towel from seller cliffrose.

Isn’t this vintage Space Paint By Number just about the coolest thing ever!?! Check out this Vintage 1950s Space Paint By Number Picture from seller imax4.

Lastly…………Whoa! Hello AWESOME vintage boat!!!! Have you been searching and searching for that perfect vintage Mid-Century boat??? Well, I don’t think it can get any better than this vintage 1958 Peterson Brothers Turquoise Boat – it even has a starburst on the side!!! You must check out this Vintage 1950s Peterson Brothers Turquoise Retro Powerboat from seller carpartsnos.

Have a great weekend y’all!

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission.

13 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

February 23, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Those smoking poodles are hilarious! And that boat is freaking FANTASTIC! Loving those seal s&p shakers, too!

2. Sara In AZ Reply

February 23, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Those smoking poodles are SO funny Andrea!!! And that boat….I’m completely dying over that boat! LOVE it!!!!!

3. Jen Reply

February 23, 2013 at 5:15 pm

That boat is about the COOLEST thing I’ve ever seen. Here’s hoping that lottery ticket is winner 😉

• Sara In AZ Reply

February 23, 2013 at 9:40 pm

I know Jen, I am completely insane for that boat!!! If you win the lottery promise you’ll take me for a ride! 🙂

February 23, 2013 at 6:55 pm

That candleholder is one of the cutest things that I’ve ever seen! Too bad it’s about eighty bucks over my price range. : ( I also love those seals – adorable. And the boat !

• Sara In AZ Reply

February 23, 2013 at 9:42 pm

I hear you on the price of that candleholder Eartha……….I’d be all over it too – for eighty bucks less. ugh. Maybe one day we will find one at the thrifts??????? *fingers crossed*

5. Barb in Arizona Reply

February 23, 2013 at 9:26 pm

Sara…email me…I forgot your email..we have our house up for sale and in our looking there was a house I found for you…I don’t know if it’s still up but if we find something I’ll send it to you!

• Sara In AZ Reply

February 23, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Just e-mailed you Barb…………please tell me you found my dream house!!! 🙂

6. tammyCA Reply

February 25, 2013 at 4:18 pm

I want everything I see…especially THAT SHARP BOAT! Oh, my it is even my favorite color. When I was a kid my dad had a big yellow boat from the ’50s..so pretty…and we had so much fun taking it to the river. The boats then were all so pretty with the colors and the varnished wood interiors.
    I swear if I had the money I’d also buy that hair dryer! Another favorite thing back then was going with my mom to the beauty shop and while she got “poufed” my sister & I would sit under a hair dryer with the warm air blowing on us while we read magazines…maybe, we were well behaved so they let us.

• tammyCA Reply

February 25, 2013 at 4:22 pm

What? I just clicked on the hair dryer and I am shocked it only sold for $50! I totally could’ve gotten it…of course, I’d have had “a lotta esplainin’ to do” to the other half.

• Sara In AZ Reply

February 25, 2013 at 11:18 pm

I can only begin to imagine how totally amazing that yellow boat was Tammy! You are SO right….all the boats back then were just gorgeous!!!

I know, I could not believe that hair dryer only sold for $50! I guess you just never know which way it’s going to go with ebay do you! I just love that image of you and your sister sitting beneath the hair dryer….waiting for Mom…..so sweet! 🙂

February 26, 2013 at 12:49 pm

That kitty tea towel is amazing, but those smoking poodles on those napkins totally take the cake!

8. Sherree Reply

February 27, 2013 at 1:50 pm

I love it all (as usual). But that boat. And it’s aqua. Sigh….