Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

March 16, 2013

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, check out all the cool stuff that is up for sale on eBay right now!

Up first, Easter is coming up FAST……get your vintage decorations while you still have time! Check out these Vintage 1950s Beistle Easter Bunny Wall Decorations from seller bubsboogirl.

Aren’t these vintage plates neat…………..boomerangs AND stars……awesome! Check out these Vintage 1950s Atomic Retro Starburst Plates from seller damn111fan.

I just love the colors and graphics on this adorable little recipe box. Check out this Vintage 1950s Ohio Art Metal Recipe Box from seller cynthiar64.

What a great vintage *PINK* garbage can! Check out this Vintage Art Deco Pink Retro Trash Can from seller jpeel1.

Wow, these Sunbeam Mondrian clocks sure are FAB! Check out this Vintage Mid Century Modern Sunbeam Mondrian Wall Clock from seller giddyjones.

I don’t know why, but I have an absolute fascination with old kitchen timers….isn’t this one cool! Check out this Vintage Mid Century Kitchen Bell Timer from seller langhorn.

6.1

Hee! These Vintage 1960s Masketeers Wise Monkey Trio Wall Plaques from seller rayman0316, are SO funny! Love them!

Two of my favorite things in the world – pink and 1950s…tie that in with fish on these vintage curtains and I am now in need of smelling salts! Check out these Vintage 50s/60s Pink Vinyl Fish Bathroom Curtain from seller premierauctionsrvc.

Here is just one of the ultra FABULOUS paintings being offered by El Gato Gomez this week! Check out this El Gato Gomez Mid Century Modern Architecture Painting and be sure to check out all of the other great paintings by El Gato Gomez too!

How cool is this vintage wire poodle purse?!? Check out this Vintage Retro Pink Poodle Wire Purse from seller dann0rama.

How I wish they still made blonde furniture legs EXACTLY like this! Check out these Vintage 1950s Mid Century Barton Bee Line Blonde Furniture Legs from seller fuzzyredline.

Totally adorable Parisian barkcloth! Love! Check out this Vintage Scenic Paris Eiffel Tower Barkcloth from seller jotsh.

What a FAB vintage perforated metal trash can……I guess I have an obsession with thrash cans AND kitchen timers now huh! hee! Check out this Vintage 50s 60s Atomic Metal & Wood Trash Can from seller bbriley.

What a lovely vintage lamp base – I really like that orange and turquoise color combination. Check out this Vintage Mid Century Retro Aqua and Orange Table Lamp from seller mjrestatesales.

Isn’t kitschy vintage bar ware just the best! Check out this Vintage Drunk Man Chalkware Bar Ware Utensil Set from seller gregnbeck.

Check out this fantastic Vintage Retro White Marbleized Samsonite Suitcase Set from seller buderbuderbuder. That hatbox case is my fave!

Could this vintage laminate table be any more cool?!? Love those little stars all over the table. Check out this Vintage Retro 50s 60s Atomic Kitchen Table from seller olburl.

Whoa…………….these lamps………………I die. Oh my gosh, are these killer or what! Check out this Vintage 1950s Atomic Space Age Sputnik Style Lamp Set from seller dbarr1.

Lastly, I think this vintage Kroehler sectional is SO amazing….just picture it paired with the lamps above…….WOW!!! Check out this Vintage Kroehler Mid Century Modern Sectional Sofa Set from seller skipdelicious.

Have a great weekend y’all!

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission.

13 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. thatmidcenturyfella Reply

March 16, 2013 at 8:47 am

Great finds! I love those legs too. They still make them but they come unfinished. Maybe paint them black and use them with blonde furniture. I’m still trying to get over that couch too!

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 16, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Thanks midcenturyfella! I have seen the newer legs at Lowe’s….I guess I just love that pretty blonds finish on the old ones though, and I know – that couch………….soooooo dreamy!

March 16, 2013 at 11:22 am

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! OMG, I am in need of smelling salts and oxygen! The monkey trio, I luv! Those atomic plates, I luv! I luv everything!

Thanks for the gems, girl!

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 16, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Smelling salts AND oxygen Sable?!? 🙂 That monkey trio is hee-larious isn’t it, glad you enjoyed the post girl!!!

3. Sherree Reply

March 16, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Those atomic lamps are amazing! I wonder how much they will end up selling for?
    I have a pair of “cousins” to the aqua / orange table lamp in my guest room. They must be the same manufacturer just a little different style. You can see them in my blog 🙂
    Those sofas were manufactured in my town; we had a Kroehler factory (now long gone) for many years that employed hundreds of people. An elderly gentleman who retired from there reupholsters my junk shop finds!
    And I love anything Paris and bark cloth 🙂
    Thanks for sharing all that great stuff.

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 16, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Thanks so much Sherree! I am super curious to see what the lamps end at too, I’ve never seen anything like them before.

That is SO cool that you had a Kroehler factory in your town….Lord how I wish they were still in business! It seems like you would have an abundance of cool old furniture in your area with the factory being located right there – have you ever found any cool old Kroehler stuff on the cheap???

March 18, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Oh that barkcloth is adorable, and that sectional is just gorgeous! I love those plates as well!

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 18, 2013 at 1:17 pm

That barkcloth is SOOOO adorable isn’t it Andrea…………an that sectional – wow, just wow!!!!

March 18, 2013 at 1:21 pm

OHMYGOSH those lamps!

• Sara In AZ Reply

March 18, 2013 at 1:54 pm

I know Eartha………..I’m completely dying over them!!!

March 19, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Those lamps are crazy! I also am a little nutty over those starburst plates!

7. Laura Reply

March 23, 2013 at 12:20 am

The lamps! Omigosh the LAMPS! Wow! I’m always amazed when matching sets like this come through the years still together. I also love the monkeys!

8. Rob and Monica Reply

March 26, 2013 at 10:04 pm

I saw those monkeys at a sale years ago and I thought they were asking too much at $25 for the set!!!!! AHHHHHH! (Monica)