Home » Decorating & Home » Time Capsule Homes » Bathroom » Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Sweet 1970’s Home In Stone Mountain, GA

April 21, 2013

Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Sweet 1970’s Home In Stone Mountain, GA

By RetroRuth

We are warping back to the 1970’s this week with this fantastic house that was submitted by reader Lori! This house is really excellent, especially the kitchen and the bathrooms!

Outside

This house is located at 1803 Chartwell Trce in Stone Mountain, GA. The house was built in 1973, it has four bedrooms and five bathrooms, and the listing price is $580,000. It is for sale here through Ian Marshall Realty.

Entrance

Master Bath With Awesome Wallpaper

Master Bathroom

Library

Library

Guest Bedroom

Guest Bedroom

Guest Bathroom With Mirrored Wallpaper!

Green Bathroom

Bedroom II

Bedroom II

Red Bathroom!

Red Bathroom

So, guys? Which room is your favorite? I am sort of crazy over that green bathroom!

Thanks again for the great house, Lori! And if you want to check out Lori’s very own home, you can see it here on her Tumblr.

10 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Sweet 1970’s Home In Stone Mountain, GA

1. Beth Reply

April 21, 2013 at 7:51 am

Wow! Incredible house! What’s the flooring in the kitchen?

2. Lori Reply

April 21, 2013 at 10:07 am

Thanks Ruth!

Beth – I think that’s cork in the kitchen, but I could be wrong.

3. MadgesHatbox.com Reply

April 21, 2013 at 11:56 am

Jeez this one is in my area. Will have to check it out!

4. Lassie Reply

April 21, 2013 at 12:19 pm

The guest bedroom is kinda nice. I might need instructions for the potty in the master bath! And I used to have those natural fabric cushions in the family room for years and years.

5. Sara In AZ Reply

April 21, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Wow! That place is really FAB…..that green bathroom just floors me!

6. tammyCA Reply

April 21, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Wow, 5 bathrooms! I like the green sink and the entry way, living/family rooms are cool. The master bath looks too contemporary for my taste as well as the stainless steel in the kitchen…otherwise, nice house.

7. Lacey Reply

April 21, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Wow! This is one gorgeous house! I love the desk in the kitchen (with its little window). It looks like there are plenty of outlets around the kitchen work spaces, too, which is great. The sunken living room is great. I also like that amazing carport and the colorful bedroom carpets. Gosh, I pretty much just love the entire thing!

April 21, 2013 at 1:58 pm

OMG, all that wood and stone! I love all of the storage in the kitchen, whoever built this house really maximized the space. I am also a big fan of the red bathroom, just because it’s so unusual, and I love red.

9. Charlotte Reply

April 27, 2013 at 9:33 am

This is the house the Bradys would have had if Mike had been a better architect! I love the red bathroom, especially that scary little clown.