Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

May 10, 2013

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, Andrea has today off so I thought I would post a mini edition of ‘Kool Kitsch’ ……most of these auctions end pretty quickly, so if you are interested act fast!

First up, have you ever seen a more dreamy poodle shower curtain!?! And they are pink poodles too!!! Check out this Vintage 1950s 1960s Pink Poodle Shower Curtain from seller gatherthegoods.

You always see the F&F cat and dog salt and pepper shakers, but you hardly ever see the wall pockets! Soooooo cute! Check out these Vintage F & F Ken L Ration Plastic Dog and Cat Wall Pockets from seller mattode.

Ooohhhhhhhh, amaze-balls vintage glasses……….and they are in the original box too!!! Love!!! Check out these Vintage Retro 1950s Libbey Red and White Drinking Glasses from seller tessastiques.

Vintage ceiling shades are just the best, this would look so perfect in any kitchen…..retro or not! Check out this Vintage Retro 1950s 1960s Kitchen Theme Glass Ceiling Shade from seller theplace777.

You know I love me some mermaids…..how great would it be to have mermaid salt and pepper shakers! Check out this Vintage Palmar Mermaid Salt and Pepper Shaker Set from seller 1tubbed64.

Finally, I cold not resist posting these adorable vintage knobs. I know I’ve shown the rabbit knobs here before, but with this auction lot you get such a cool variety! Adorable! Check out these Vintage Amerock 1950s Childrens Drawer Knobs Pulls from seller mhmjcott.

See y’all back here tomorrow!

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission.

6 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Dear Helen Hartman Reply

May 10, 2013 at 7:26 am

I LOVE them all but that shower curtain is the coolest.

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 10, 2013 at 11:44 am

Thanks Helen, and I know that shower curtain is KILLING me!!!!

2. Sherree Reply

May 10, 2013 at 10:31 am

Good heavens! That shower curtain is just so cool 🙂 And those little dresser knobs; if I was young again and still having babies I would use some like those!

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 10, 2013 at 11:46 am

I knew you’d love that shower curtain too Sherree! 🙂 And I know, those knobs are completely and totally adorable!!! I’d be all over them too if I had kids!

May 10, 2013 at 10:51 am

Love it all! I have that pair of cat and dog wall pockets but wouldn’t you know – the day that I got them, I didn’t have anyone to hold them on the wall for me to see where I wanted to hang them sooooo I taped them up there and the tape gave away and they crashed to the floor and broke! D’oh! Really smart…

• Sara In AZ Reply

May 10, 2013 at 11:51 am

Thanks so much Eartha!

Oh nooooooooooooooooo………………..the wall pockets are now in ‘wall pocket heaven’……………sooooooooo sad! May they rest in peace. Don’t tell anyone, but the same thing happened to me with this Christmas stuff I was taping to the front window…..I learned my lesson right fast about tape and where you do and do not want to use it! eep!