Home » Decade » 1950 » Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Broadway Beauty in West Babylon, NY

December 1, 2013

Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Broadway Beauty in West Babylon, NY

By Eartha Kitsch

This week’s home is a sweet little ranch/rambler with original pastel period touches. Thanks to Monica for putting this one on my radar!

The home is located at 80 Broadway Avenue in West Babylon, NY. It has three bedrooms and one bath and was built in 1955. It is approximately 2,765 square feet and is offered by Coldwell Banker. The home is priced at $279,000. From the listing:

Sprawling Wideline Ranch. Featuring: Formal Living Room, Formal Dining Room, 3 Large Bedrooms, Kitchen, Wood Floors, Full Finished Basement, Garage, Large Property! Great Potential!

Let’s take a look inside! I’m going to start in the Kitchen because that’s what first made me love this house:

Dining Room

To me, this house looks like it’s been well loved and taken care of. And I know that you couldn’t miss seeing those matching pink appliances and counter tops, right?  What do you think readers? What are your favorite parts of this home?

8 Responses to Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Broadway Beauty in West Babylon, NY

1. Katie Reply

December 1, 2013 at 9:39 am

OMG. I love this house. I wish I had an extra 300 grand just laying around. *sigh*

2. Rob and Monica Reply

December 1, 2013 at 1:42 pm

We want this house! I love it so much , It is so close to where we are renting now, we could walk there! 8,000 in taxes! that is normal for these parts!

3. mayqueen Reply

December 1, 2013 at 2:45 pm

beautiful, so nice to see a vintage home that owners respect and appreciate

4. Sara In AZ Reply

December 1, 2013 at 2:48 pm

That kitchen….swoon……LOVE that KP with the pink!!!! It’s a REALLY amazing house, I’d be all over this place if it were here…but WOW – I cannot believe Rob and Monica say it would be a whopping $8000 in taxes a year!!! That is stunning – the same house here would be under $2000 for sure.

5. dkzody Reply

December 1, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Can they please send me the love seat and chairs from the den? I could plug those right into my family room today. Love them.

6. Maureen Reply

December 2, 2013 at 4:12 pm

What a great house-I LOVE the basement, especially the bar area. This house looks well loved, I hope the new buyers appreciate it.

7. Laura Reply

December 4, 2013 at 8:15 pm

I want that bathroom! Love the aqua!