Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

April 1, 2014

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, I am running short on time this week – so instead of showing you a couple different items up for sale on eBay I thought I’d show you all this amazeballs GE Textolite laminate catalog!

Vintage 60's TEXTOLITE Laminate General Electric Book Brochure Catalog Formica Vintage from seller misslacyg

Are you completely dying yet?!

Pink Spungold – that is what I scored at my local salvage building supply store!!!

I’d be all over that Pink-White Heyday if it were still available!

So lovely!

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission

6 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Jacki Reply

April 1, 2014 at 10:37 am

I wonder if we all emailed the Formica Company maybe they would reproduce a few of the Textolite designs! Wouldn’t that be wonderful.

• Sara In AZ Reply

April 2, 2014 at 2:27 am

Oh my gosh Jacki……that would seriously be my dream come true!!!

2. Kate Reply

April 2, 2014 at 8:05 am

I love looking at my “White Spungold” counters every day!

• Sara In AZ Reply

April 2, 2014 at 9:50 am

You are a lucky girl to have them Kate!!!

3. Joan Reply

April 4, 2014 at 9:55 am

I have no affiliation with this company, but I bought some replacement seats for my chrome dinette chairs with ripped upholstery and I was happy with them. I saw this and remembered that they do offer a couple of vintage style laminate sheets, including a boomerang: http://www.americanchairs.com/laminatesheets.html

4. Leslie Reply

April 6, 2014 at 2:56 pm

I’m not positive, but I think the formica counters in my grandparent’s 1965 atomic ranch were Textolite Gold Nugget White. I miss them and their house so much since they have both passed on and the house has been sold. I wish I could’ve bought it and preserved its original condition. My gandparents were the original owners and took very good care of the house!