Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

August 17, 2017

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

By Sara In AZ

Hey y’all, check out the cool stuff that is up for sale on eBay right now!

Affiliate Links

Love, love, love this VINTAGE PARISIAN PRINTS POODLE LINEN KITCHEN DISH TOWEL from seller barbbo8 if you are interested though – act FAST as this one ends today!

19.1

Starburst Wallpaper!!! Squee! Check out Brewster Jax Teal Starburst Wallpaper from seller buildinc

Oh my gosh, these curtains…..sooooooo fabulous!!! Vintage Barkcloth Drapes Curtains Atomic Mid Century Modern 5 Panels from seller turmell77

Seriously, how cool is this vintage stained glass window contact paper?! Vintage 1960s Stained Glass Design Contact Paper Stix Two Rolls from seller h*cabin

I adore this vintage new old stock Sears faucet, if we didn’t already have our Moen faucets I’d be all over this one! Vintage Sears Single Handle Lavatory Faucet and Drain NOS from seller thriftyshopper96

And finally, who doesn’t love a fabulous Starburst door escutcheon?! Check out this VINTAGE MID CENTURY BRASS STARBURST DOOR PLATE from seller rayner42 – even at the Buy It Now price it’s a steal of a deal!

Happy shopping!

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission

Affiliate Links

9 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Brenny Reply

August 17, 2017 at 10:19 am

THose poodles are too cute! And the door plate….oiii! Wonderful!

• Sara In AZ Reply

August 18, 2017 at 5:31 pm

I know, right Brenny?! LOVE it all, wish I’d win the lottery tomorrow!!! 🙂

2. Lyn Dono Reply

August 17, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Stained glass contact paper! I remember it so well. I grew up in a 1950 something Cape. In the 60’s my mom covered our two, or did we have three?, basement windows with that contact paper. They were wood frame windows that swung in and you could keep them open with a hook and eye system attached to the ceiling. She did it because she didn’t want anyone looking in our basement. Our unfinished basement with it’s washer and dryer and work bench! Too funny! Thanks for posting.

• Sara In AZ Reply

August 18, 2017 at 5:33 pm

OMG, that is SO cool that you had the window contact paper in your own home Lyn! I thought it was really, really special! Glad I could bring a smile to your face! 🙂

3. Brenny Reply

August 22, 2017 at 5:33 pm

I meant to tell you that there is a seller on etsy that is selling the starburst door backplates (escutcheons?) on there for 19.99 (in silver OR gold). Wonderful! I’ve been meaning for the longest to remember to send you this. https://www.etsy.com/listing/515671192/starburst-door-rosette-escutcheon

4. Brenny Reply

August 22, 2017 at 5:36 pm

If I weren’t so forgetful, I’d have included this wonderful piece too on etsy. This guy (or lady, I don’t know) makes tv frames in the look of Carlo of Hollywood. He is wonderful. Lets you choose your own stain, frame style, paint, etc. Totally customized to what you want. I’m getting one of the Carlo of Hollywood style frames for my flat screen! https://www.etsy.com/listing/237331139/flat-screen-tv-retro-wood-frame-vintage

• Sara In AZ Reply

August 22, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Brenny! Soooooo funny, I literally JUST came across those escutcheons a few days ago…..I thought they were so cool! I’m thinking I might just have to order one soon! 🙂 I mean hello – how can you beat $20?!?

Oooohhhhhh, that Carlo TV frame is super fabulous…GREAT find! I’d totally go for it too except for we already have our TV on a Heywood Wakefield piece….it just worked out that way at this house. But wow, I can imagine they look EPIC hanging up!

I SERIOUSLY need to get your e-mail off of the back end so you send me some pics, your house sounds amazeballs! SOON I promise, its just been crazy around here!